Solerno to sorreno

I'm big on do it yourself to save money. I did this in most ports in Europe on two sailings. However, my research for Salerno was not coming up with anything I felt confident in, so I cannot speak to that specifically. I was looking at the train and that didn't seem to help. If I recall there was some buses but their schedule didn't work out super well and ate into our time there. There were water shuttles that went part way down and were an option, but once again the schedule would have had us spending a good chunk of the day waiting for transportation.

However, we found folks on our role call and shared a booking with a private tour that covered the area FANTASTICALLY. If you don't find much either, I'd highly recommend Joe Bananas for that area.

Judy

We're also going on the 6th, catching a train into Naples, for what you want try either, [URL="http://www.amalficoastweb.com"]www.amalficoastweb.com[/URL] or [URL="http://www.friendsofsorrento.co.uk"]www.friendsofsorrento.co.uk[/URL]
if you do get to Sorrento go to either Bar Fauno on Piazza Tasso for people watching or the Foreigner's Club for superb views over the bay.

Archived