23 Sept 2013 - Hawaiian Solstice - LOSE 2 CRUISE.

MicCanberra

I have managed to drop a little weight after being steady for the last 4 weeks. Just under 4 more weeks to go, but with only two more weigh ins after this week. Keep up the good work everyone. :D

CC Name.......Loss (this week)....Total loss (since 1 June 2013)

MicCanberra..........................0.4kg........ ........................2.5Kg(5.5lbs);

RosieCanberra........................0kg.......... ......................2.9kgs(6.4lbs);

Bagelme...............................0lbs...... .. ..........................15.5lbs (7.0kgs);

Honeybearhollow...................0lbs.......... .. ........................5.5lbs (2.5kgs);

Marsda.................................0lbs..... .. ............................8.8lbs (4.0kgs);

WV4891...............................0lbs....... .. ..........................1.5lbs (0.7kgs);

ChiGal1962..........................0lbs........ .. ...........................13.2lbs (6kgs);

Spinnychick..........................0lbs....... .. ..........................11lbs (5kgs);

Betzjohn..............................0lbs........ ...........................8lbs (3.6kgs);

Chefcaw...............................0lbs...... .. ...........................1.5lbs (0.7kgs);

Gumbypee............................0lbs......... ..........................2lbs (0.9kgs);

Circman52............................0lbs....... .. ..........................0.1lbs (0.05kgs);

Good luck everyone

cheers mic :D

Lost 2.5 lbs this week....dropped off that lb from last week and then some...hurrah!

Pat

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Well done, you are really going well.:D

MicCanberra..........................0.4kg........ ........................2.5Kg(5.5lbs);

Bagelme...............................2.5lbs...... .. ..........................18lbs (8.2kgs);

RosieCanberra........................0kg.......... ......................2.9kgs(6.4lbs);

Honeybearhollow...................0lbs.......... .. ........................5.5lbs (2.5kgs);

Marsda.................................0lbs..... .. ............................8.8lbs (4.0kgs);

WV4891...............................0lbs....... .. ..........................1.5lbs (0.7kgs);

ChiGal1962..........................0lbs........ .. ...........................13.2lbs (6kgs);

Spinnychick..........................0lbs....... .. ..........................11lbs (5kgs);

Betzjohn..............................0lbs........ ...........................8lbs (3.6kgs);

Chefcaw...............................0lbs...... .. ...........................1.5lbs (0.7kgs);

Gumbypee............................0lbs......... ..........................2lbs (0.9kgs);

Circman52............................0lbs....... .. ..........................0.1lbs (0.05kgs);

Good luck everyone

I have managed to drop a little weight after being steady for the last 4 weeks. Just under 4 more weeks to go, but with only two more weigh ins after this week. Keep up the good work everyone. :D

Good for you! The hardest thing of all is to stick with it when you are not showing a loss. I wish I had lost .4kg, but instead I lost .4 lbs this week... But I had to go buy 2 new pair of capri pants this week: my others are too loose. Good problem to have :-)

Happy Monday morning fellow weight watchers! I've lost another 2.5 pounds and fear I will be going onboard severely underweight. Went for FIVE walks Saturday, trying anything to tone up the legs and tummy and nothing is working.

Ah well, Never mind, you are just going to need lots of fruity cocktails and some big dinners on board so as to gain that weight back.:eek:

Bagelme...............................2.5lbs...... .. ..........................18lbs (8.2kgs);

Spinnychick..........................2.5lbs....... .. ..........................13.5lbs (6.1kgs);

Good luck everyone

Happy Monday morning fellow weight watchers! I've lost another 2.5 pounds and fear I will be going onboard severely underweight. Went for FIVE walks Saturday, trying anything to tone up the legs and tummy and nothing is working.

There is a great workout for toning outlined in the book "Bob Greene Total Body Workout". Bob Greene was Oprah's trainer when she lost all that weight and firmed up years ago. There are great exercises for toning up legs, abs, arms...well, the total body. It outlines how many reps and how many sets week by week. It sounds like you don't need any more cardio, but that is included also. I bought a replacement copy (lost my first one after a hiatus) at Half Price books if you have those where you live. Amazon.com also has it.

There is a great workout for toning outlined in the book "Bob Greene Total Body Workout". Bob Greene was Oprah's trainer when she lost all that weight and firmed up years ago. There are great exercises for toning up legs, abs, arms...well, the total body. It outlines how many reps and how many sets week by week. It sounds like you don't need any more cardio, but that is included also. I bought a replacement copy (lost my first one after a hiatus) at Half Price books if you have those where you live. Amazon.com also has it.

Also, Yoga and Pilates are great strengtheners. A great DVD through amazon.com can be ordered. Search for "Louise Solomon Yoga and Pilates" or "Louise Solomon Yogalates". It's made for beginner yoga and pilates, so I've never gotten hurt doing the moves. It's a great strengthener.

I lost a pound this week. Not enough walking. I plan to try harder to walk this next week.

Well done, it all helps and slow and steady is the best way for continued reduction.:D

Spinnychick..........................2.5lbs....... .. ..........................13.5lbs (6.1kgs);

Honeybearhollow...................1lbs.......... .. ........................6.5lbs (2.9kgs);

Good luck everyone

Edited by MicCanberra

My loss this week was .4 lbs for a total of 9.2 since June 3. Little by little...

Woops, sorry Marsha, I missed you, as mentioned slow and steady is good, keep it up.:D

Honeybearhollow...................1lbs.......... .. ........................6.5lbs (2.9kgs);

Marsda.................................0.4lbs..... .. ............................9.2lbs (4.2kgs);

Good luck everyone

progress.gif

If we lost double it may have been an O.F.:eek:

Are you kidding, his ego alone must weigh that much!

You have all done so well. My feeble attempt has been pretty unsuccessful if I go by the scale, but I seem to have dropped a pant size. Go figure. Maybe they're just making clothes bigger this summer. ;)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Are you kidding, his ego alone must weigh that much!

You have all done so well. My feeble attempt has been pretty unsuccessful if I go by the scale, but I seem to have dropped a pant size. Go figure. Maybe they're just making clothes bigger this summer. ;)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Take the loose clothes as a sign that you have toned while losing weight/dieting.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

Great job, folks! No weigh-in for me last week -- lunch meetings that pre-empted my WW meeting. Based on my home scale, I'm about the same, so it's just as well!

I've been slacking a bit, so I need to really buckle down and get back on track. And sure, Mic, take a long weekend, too :D

Great job, folks! No weigh-in for me last week -- lunch meetings that pre-empted my WW meeting. Based on my home scale, I'm about the same, so it's just as well!

I've been slacking a bit, so I need to really buckle down and get back on track. And sure, Mic, take a long weekend, too :D

Cheers, can I give you my boss's email address? You can then explain it to him.:D