Anyone tried Cortislim?

ssatterly

Hi from fellow Louisvillian. This looks like a load of doo-doo to me. It's a lot of extracts...green tea, magnolia bark. Face it, the only way to lose weight is to change your diet and lifestyle. Diet pills work in the short term, but only lifestyle changes work in the end.Here's some dandy reviews of Cortislim. Try a google search.

http://www.onlineathleticclub.com/resources/cortislim.asp

http://www.chasefreedom.com/cortislim.html

Grandeur 6/98

Sovereign 3/00

Jubilee 1/02

Voyager6/02

Navigator 1/03

Sensation 4/03

Enchantment 9/03

Mariner 1/04

I have changed my diet and lifestyle w/o ANY changes. I have been doing it now for a few months w/o any weight loss, or any type of change. So I went to my Doctor and she said give it a try (cortislim) she said she is on it and has lost 30 lbs in a month now.... So I am not sure what to do.....

You have got to be kidding. 30 pounds in a month? It is almost impossible to lose more than 2 pounds of fat per week.Anything else is water, sugar and muscle. (Lean body tissue) If you are from Louisville, then you can access the Courier-Journal online and read Dr. Bryant Stamford's Body Shop articles. He has plenty of articles available on rapid weight loss, supplements and hoaxes. I was married to a Dr in Louisville and still have contact with many in the profession. I'd like to know which doctor is promoting this. please write me at LLindaC@aol.com Is this truly a doctor or a chiropractor/nutrionist?

Grandeur 6/98

Sovereign 3/00

Jubilee 1/02

Voyager6/02

Navigator 1/03

Sensation 4/03

Enchantment 9/03

Mariner 1/04

My mother-in-law ordered some a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't asked her how she likes it yet. I'd be interested in how it does for her since she has tried every diet under the sun including Atkins and South Beach only to put all the weight back on and then some. She can't take anything with caffeine or such because it makes her a screaming b****!

Lynn

Majesty of the Seas 06/01

Monarch of the Seas 06/02

Explorer of the Seas 05/03

Navigator of the Seas 06/05/04

I did more reading on this. Do you realize this contains caffeine (green tea extract) and an ephedra relative? I guess what ticks me off about these kinds of things is that they get a Tv spot, make some claims that are not even substantiated (no tests, no proof)and at 45 bucks a pop are becoming rich off desperate people. That is criminal! There is already a class action lawsuit claiming fraud :

http://www.bigclassaction.com/class_action/cortislim.html

Here is a comment from Berkely. I think they are a respectable bunch and it's well written.

http://www.berkeleywellness.com/html/wl/2004/wlAskExperts0504.html

Grandeur 6/98

Sovereign 3/00

Jubilee 1/02

Voyager6/02

Navigator 1/03

Sensation 4/03

Enchantment 9/03

Mariner 1/04

Llinda,

Thanks (truly) for the info...

of course everybody should be aware their advertising is "paid" infomercials... so what-ever is said there needs to be taken w/grain of salt... (which is OK for me w/lo bloodpressure lol).

Regards,

Carolyn

btw, I'm NOT going out to order the stuff.

Hmmm..... Well I have ordered it allready so I am going to try it.. And I have now taken it for 2 days. And i do feel less stressed and I have been sleeping better... I guess we will see about the other stuff ......I will keep everyone posted.....

Thanks for the info.... sleeping better...

less stress... sounds GOOD to me...

"if" you see a drop in the scale or measurements then it's "even better"...

Carolyn

(who's been dished out WAY TOO MUCH stress from life this week)

well Due to my job I eat alot of fast food... I know I know its bad for you. I was not doing any type of workout before i started cortislim. What I have been doing the past 3 days is just eating smaller portions and drinking more water and just walking arounf the block a few times. But nothing really "speacial" so to speak.

it'll be interesting to see what happens after being on it a week... since that's when the initial water loss will balance out (esp. since part of the thermogenic stuff in it is from green tea- caffeine).

Good luck,

Carolyn

My husband purchased 4 bottles of cortislim. He took them faithfully.....absolutely no results. I joined Curves, reduced the amount of food that I ate each day, and I lost 24 pounds in 5 months. The only way to lose weight is through proper diet and exercise. This is the first time that I have lost weight in over 7 years. I've tried to convince my husband to cut back the volume of food he eats and begin exercising....but he hasn't done that yet. He is still hoping for the miracle pill to be developed.

Kimberly - I agree with you on the diet and exercise in order to lose weight. There is no miracle pill out there and the only way to lose weight is to change they way you eat and start moving. Even the infomercial for Cortislim says that you need to diet and exercise. DUH! The problem is that some people aren't willing to do what's necessary in order to lose the weight. They want someone else to develope a pill that will work regardless of what they put in their mouths. They don't want to take the responsibility (and the blame) that they need to in order to make a change. And when the "magic" pill doesn't work, they blame the manufacturer.

Lynn

Congratulations Satterley!

How does the Cortislim make you feel, I watched the infomercial more times than I'd care to admit and have considered buying it for myself.

It's good to hear a positive response from someone that is not a "paid endorser" of the product.

Are you doing anything else other than take the supplement ie diet and exercise.

Also, where are you seeing the biggest weight loss inches wise is it in the belly area? because according to the ads that's where you see a big difference.

Thanks

All I am doing is walking more (not too much more) and I cut out soda's now I only drink water and juice and I have added a few more salads in my food consumption. Yes I seem to have droped on dress size as well. I feel great I sleep better and I feel less stressed as well.....

ssatterly - Did you happen to take your measurements before you started Cortislim? I'm curious to know how many inches you lost especially in the middle area (like they say you will in the infomercial).

How does it do for food cravings?

Do you just take 2 a day or are you taking more (quick results per their web site?)

Lynn

Archived