:-( NCL Gem 6/1 - 6/8 gluten and special needs review

TN56

After reading the OP's review, I simply cannot wait to leave for my Gem cruise on Saturday!

I am not one to try to collect as many comps as I can, by finding fault in as many things as I can. I have a feeling the NCL staff and crew were throwing all the freebies out because the OP and her sisters were complaining loudly to anyone in earshot. I have never heard anyone complain about the things the OP found horrid. Getting a refund on a manicure when you messed it up yourself? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OP, please post any cruise you are taking in the future. I want to be sure I don't end up in the same boat! ;)

Yes please let everyone know because the odds of meeting someone who posts on CC is really a big possibility. (note sarcasm) Let it go people, the OP didn't enjoy the cruise, just because it's not your opinion doesn't mean it's wrong.

Yes please let everyone know because the odds of meeting someone who posts on CC is really a big possibility. (note sarcasm) Let it go people, the OP didn't enjoy the cruise, just because it's not your opinion doesn't mean it's wrong.

It's not that she didn't enjoy the cruise. It's that she found fault with nearly everything... to the point where the crew was falling over each other trying to please her and her siblings. Strangers trying to help her during the elevator crisis were equally at fault in her misery.

And, BTW... I have met many wonderful people from cruisecritic.com.

Archived