balcony guarantee question

Thinking about booking Oasis or Allure in September. What is the difference between Neighborhood Balcony Guarantee and Balcony Guarantee? I do not want a neighborhood balcony. Is the Balcony

guarantee for oceanview? thanks

You want the X category, not the XN. The XN might get you a Central Park or Boardwalk balcony.

As previous stated, you want to book Category X (Balcony guarantee), which is specifically an ocean view balcony(D2-D8, randomly assigned). You will not be assigned a CP or Boardwalk balcony. For a CP or Boardwalk balcony assignment, you would need to book Category XN (Neighborhood balcony guarantee). Hope this helps:) We just booked on the Oasis a Category X and were assigned a very nice D7 on Deck 9...yea us!!

Thinking about booking Oasis or Allure in September. What is the difference between Neighborhood Balcony Guarantee and Balcony Guarantee? I do not want a neighborhood balcony. Is the Balcony

guarantee for oceanview? thanks

There is also a place on your C&A profile where you can check you don't want the inside balcony if they consider that an upgrade and upgrade you. It's under preferences.

Yes.

Wow, that is awesome! I have an oceanview booked and final payment is July 1st. I think I will call today and change it to the guarantee as that one is about $400 less. We don't care where our room is, as long as its an oceanview balcony.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Wow, that is awesome! I have an oceanview booked and final payment is July 1st. I think I will call today and change it to the guarantee as that one is about $400 less. We don't care where our room is, as long as its an oceanview balcony.

Let us know how you get on :-)

Good deal, you caught it just in time. Just make sure the category is "X" and not "XN".

Let us know how you get on :-)

Woo hoo! I got one! They said they will refund us $360. They said that they will refund it back to our debit card because that's how we paid. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the refund? We will be using it to pay for excursions now :). On our account where it says outstanding balance, it says -360.00

Woo hoo! I got one! They said they will refund us $360. They said that they will refund it back to our debit card because that's how we paid. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the refund? We will be using it to pay for excursions now :). On our account where it says outstanding balance, it says -360.00

It will probably take a few business days to get the credit. Back when we used to get price drops after final payment, that's how long it took for the credit to appear.

Archived