Cruise Critic Community
Algebralovr

Men's room quotes

My DH, being the kid at heart, would like to know what the theme is of the statements in the men's room on the Equinox.

We've been on the Eclipse, Reflection and Solstice. On one, it was riddles, another was famous quotes, and the third was wise sayings he thinks. Unfortunately, the ship and theme is getting mixed up in his head.

He would like to know if any of you recall what each ship's theme is and what the other two have, or at least the Equinox.

He was also surprised to learn that these phrases were limited to the men's room. So, ladies, did I just miss them?

You did not miss anything. The quotes are on the forward facing wall for the urinals, not in the stalls. I am sorry, but I do not remember a theme.

I've only been on the Equinox & Solstice on the S class and thought the sayings and themes were pretty much the same.

''There was a young man from ........ Sorry I did notice this I think on the Connie. a few were right on and some no sense at all . But I cannot remember any of them off hand.

the first rule of men's room quotes is: You do not talk about men's room quotes.

lol!!!!!

Edited by A Sixth?

A Phillies minor league stadium has installed a video game above each urinal. You play by carefully directing the flow to one side or another. Beer and video urinals certainly beat quotes, at least for some.

When I read the title of the thread, I thought they had instituted a charge to use the bathroom, then I realized the quotes on the S class ships. I love them in the mens room by the theater, there is a window looking out to see right over the urinals.

As no one seems to be able to remember what the quotes area, it seems to me that this thread is proving one thing at least: men are not capable of doing two things at once... :D

Sue

As no one seems to be able to remember what the quotes area, it seems to me that this thread is proving one thing at least: men are not capable of doing two things at once... :D

Sue

Hahahahaaaaaa!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh..... way to go Sue.... could NOT have said it better! :p:);):eek:

as no one seems to be able to remember what the quotes area, it seems to me that this thread is proving one thing at least: Men are not capable of doing two things at once... :d

sue

lol!!!:):):)

Hahahahaaaaaa!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh..... way to go Sue.... could NOT have said it better! :p:);):eek:

At least they put them in the men's room, sort of says something about what they think of the women.....LOL

Edited by dkjretired

These quotes must not be so great if no one can remember them.

Hell I can still remember some from high school, college ,and my bar hopping days. :)

Last year on our TA on the Solstice, I asked our diner table mates if there were sayings in the women's restroom & was told told & that it was unfair . One of the wives asked what was posted, said I didn't recall, so, after dinner, I played guard at the door as she went in & read to her hearts delight

Last year on our TA on the Solstice, I asked our diner table mates if there were sayings in the women's restroom & was told told & that it was unfair . One of the wives asked what was posted, said I didn't recall, so, after dinner, I played guard at the door as she went in & read to her hearts delight

I thought I was the only one who had done that.

She didn't understand what I was talking about so late,late one night when no one else was about......

I thought they were pithy; my wife thought I was slurring my words.

LOL, Xellent;)

I thought they were pithy; my wife thought I was slurring my words.

24 hours later I got the joke, I'm a little slow.

Sssshhhh.... relieved to find you all doing the right thing! Don't let our secret quotes out to those ladies out there!

Very punny! ;)

I thought I was the only one who had done that.

She didn't understand what I was talking about so late,late one night when no one else was about......

Nothing is sacred anymore. :rolleyes::D

The first rule of Men's Room Quotes is: you do not talk about Men's Room Quotes.

That's how I met my girl friend "Jenny"

My ONLY complaint of our new relationship is how often she is answering her phone!

That's how I met my girl friend "Jenny"

My ONLY complaint of our new relationship is how often she is answering her phone!

You are a brave man! She must not moniter the boards.