Solo Cruiser's Roll Call

42CruiseCrazy

1 hour ago, GTVCRUISER said:

So you were on the Bliss ?

Yes I was, we arrived around 1-2 PM (went under the bridge just after noon) on Friday and overnighted there before official disembarkation.

On 3/12/2019 at 12:10 PM, Debbborra said:

I am going on my second cruise on Carnival Liberty next January 17th. I haven't actually been on the first yet. Thats going to be in June with a family member. In January I'm going to Nassau. I don't actually have much interest in Nassau, but I will be happy to escape the New York winter. I hope I won't be bored or feel awkward wandering the boat alone. 

I had to cancel due to work conflicts and will sail on the Mariner on February 28, 2020 instead. Absolutely stoked. I think I'll do two days at Disney World before the cruise. 

Hi All, Booked on NCL Epic from Barcelona 4th August - 11th August. Solo cruiser, in Studio Cabin. Anyone else sailing ? Anymore Solo's? I'm fairly young, 22, but I've been on 11 cruises to date. Hoping it will be an amazing week of freedom & fun! I've been to most of the ports, although I do see some trips I like the sound of. However, I just love to Epic!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, IanO22 said:

Hi All, Booked on NCL Epic from Barcelona 4th August - 11th August. Solo cruiser, in Studio Cabin. Anyone else sailing ? Anymore Solo's? I'm fairly young, 22, but I've been on 11 cruises to date. Hoping it will be an amazing week of freedom & fun! I've been to most of the ports, although I do see some trips I like the sound of. However, I just love to Epic!

I'm on Epic in 3 weeks time.  This will be my 5th time... I also "love to Epic" 🙂    Freedom and fun is what it's all about!!

Booked my very first solo cruise (I said enough with trying to convince others to go with me!) and will be sailing Jan 2, 2021 (a long way away, I know) on the Koningsdam to the Mexican Riviera. Super excited!

• Like 2

Been on the Sky many times,  it’s one of my favorite ships.  I always stay on board in the Bahamas,  love having the Ship to myself.  If you’re cabin is a Oceanview on 6 Forward it’s stairs up and down to get to an elevator.  But after the Open Bar Forever on the Ship .... Who Cares 😎 

I just booked my first solo cruise on the Island Princess for next month. Actually, I'm going on two cruises, back to back--from Vancouver to Whittier and then return. DH has to work, plus he doesn't want to go back to Alaska as much as I do. I'm both excited and nervous to be traveling alone.

Just returned yesterday from 21 days solo on the Sapphire Princess out of the Port of Southampton, UK - 14 days on the Baltic Heritage cruise b2b with 7 days on the Norwegian Fjords cruise. Flew in a couple days early to London for R&R from the flight, some lite sightseeing (been there previously) and to see a show in the West End. 

Both itineraries were fabulous. I received wonderful service on the ship as a solo.

On 5/13/2019 at 12:40 PM, mab4285 said:

Booked my very first solo cruise (I said enough with trying to convince others to go with me!) and will be sailing Jan 2, 2021 (a long way away, I know) on the Koningsdam to the Mexican Riviera. Super excited!

You will be so glad you took the trip!  I can tell you my first solo was by far the best cruise ever!  Have a great time!

• Like 1

I have cruised solo, a lot.   I am comfortable doing so.    I can say I have a lot of fun, eat exactly when and where I desire.  Take excursions or just do nothing.  My choice.   I can talk to thousands or read a book.    I get off a cruise not exhausted but truly feel I was on a vacation.   You will find it is all on your time.   Your way.   Hope your adventures find you smiling and enjoying 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, texascat said:

You will be so glad you took the trip!  I can tell you my first solo was by far the best cruise ever!  Have a great time!

2 hours ago, Wltodream said:

I have cruised solo, a lot.   I am comfortable doing so.    I can say I have a lot of fun, eat exactly when and where I desire.  Take excursions or just do nothing.  My choice.   I can talk to thousands or read a book.    I get off a cruise not exhausted but truly feel I was on a vacation.   You will find it is all on your time.   Your way.   Hope your adventures find you smiling and enjoying 

I travel solo everywhere, including cruises.  I can't imagine sharing a cabin (or a hotel room) with someone.  I've found that even if I know people on the cruise, I still end up going my own way and doing exactly what I want.  Nobody to answer to is the recipe for a great time!!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Wltodream said:

Curious as to which cruise line you like best for solo cruising as I have only done NCL.

Sammy

No fav yet, NCL. RCCL and Princess.   Going on Celebrity in Fall.  I’m a Diamond on RCCL and very close to next tier.    Be it solo or not the perks with tiers really help sway which line I go on.    

Hi I'm Scott 38, single/solo

Cruising:

July 20-27 on celebrity edge from Barcelona

July 29- Aug 10 on HAL Konsingdam from Rome

Aug 11- Aug 18 on RCCL Jewel of seas from Rome

From Rome.

• 2 weeks later...