Solo Cruiser's Roll Call

42CruiseCrazy

I did the Panama Canal cruise solo on Princess a couple of years ago over Christmas and New Year's. We spent Christmas Day going through the canal. For me, it was fine, but then I don't mind doing things by myself. There really weren't that many families (at least not with small children), but it was also a 15-day cruise. I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding dining companions, or meeting people with whom to do things. And there may be other solos on your trip as well. Bon voyage! (Note: I'm doing another 15-day solo this holiday season - Buenos Aires to Santiago on Celebrity.)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 1:14 PM, GTVCRUISER said:

Just got back from my Oosterdam solo cruise , I have 4 more solo cruises booked

gtvcruisersolocruiser.jpg

Wow, you really sound like an experienced solo cruiser so maybe you can give a first time slightly nervous solo cruiser some practical advise.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:17 AM, GTVCRUISER said:

You have your cabin by yourself , I go to the buffet for meals , the ship has something going on most of the time , you meet a lot of good friendly people , I never feel lonely on the ships 🙂 

gtvsolocruiser.jpg

Thanks for the advice,  all new to solo cruising but sure I will find lots of options to choose from and will find what works for me.  Happy Cruising!!

9 minutes ago, shellgirl61 said:

Enjoy!! I am sure you will have a wonderful tome. My first solo is coming up October 31 on the Princess Sapphire, sailing from Southampton to Rome. Wish me luck!

9 minutes ago, shellgirl61 said:

Enjoy!! I am sure you will have a wonderful tome. My first solo is coming up October 31 on the Princess Sapphire, sailing from Southampton to Rome. Wish me luck!

Have a wonderful time and please write when you get back and let me know how everything was.  Happy cruising💟