Firefighter Discount ?

CriSyss

NCL offers this as well. If you are in the union you can get up to 20% discount from NCL if you book at least 6 months in advance. If you book later than 6 mos. then you get 10% discount. The discount only applies to the union member.

I know there's a Military, and Police Officer discount from time to time, so it wouldn't surprise me if there is a Fire Fighter discount as well. I'd give Carnival a call and ask 'em. I don't think it's combinable, as they're usually listed separately, ie: military - resident - early saver - etc.

"SKY"

Does anyone know if they offer a police officer discount?

That would be unfortunate if the firefighters had no such benefit but the police officers due. That's like giving the Navy, Army, and Air Force a discount but leaving out the Marines and the Coastguard. :eek:

That would be unfortunate if the firefighters had no such benefit but the police officers due. That's like giving the Navy, Army, and Air Force a discount but leaving out the Marines and the Coastguard. :eek:

I meant no disrespect but some companies do give to one emergency service and not others. :eek::confused:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forums mobile app

If they gave discounts like that to firefighters, I can see certain professions asking for the same discount such as nurses, doctors, teachers, professors, EMT's so on and so forth. That would probably leave a sour taste in some people's view of Carnival and handing out discounts to a few select professions.

If they gave discounts like that to firefighters, I can see certain professions asking for the same discount such as nurses, doctors, teachers, professors, EMT's so on and so forth. That would probably leave a sour taste in some people's view of Carnival and handing out discounts to a few select professions.

My wife is an air traffic controller and they give us a hefty discount. All we have to do is send proof.

You have that wrong the Airforce is a country club and the Coast guard are shallow water sailors they are the ones that should excluded:p

To the OP...... no FF doesn't get the discount like PD and MIL does

Agree.

Everybody's job is important!

Heck, I'm a nurse and I'd like a discount:rolleyes:

As a medic, I too believe it would be nice if all members of the Public Safety family got discounts.

In response to some branches of public safety get discounts while others don't, in my hometown, Police get free meals at McD's, but the reason Fire and EMS don't is because "Police save lives, you don't". That came from a manager. One of my co-workers told them to call the cops the next time someone falls down their stairs to the storage area.

Carnival after 911 and the jop that all professions ( Police,Fire,Phs,Hospitals) They should be commended for a JOB well done giving a lil discount would say alot for the character of Carnival Cruise Line

As a medic, I too believe it would be nice if all members of the Public Safety family got discounts.

In response to some branches of public safety get discounts while others don't, in my hometown, Police get free meals at McD's, but the reason Fire and EMS don't is because "Police save lives, you don't". That came from a manager. One of my co-workers told them to call the cops the next time someone falls down their stairs to the storage area.

How short-sighted that manager was. I know of at least 10 people without even thinking about it that wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for firefighters and medics. All first responders should be eligible for that discount. CC needs to get on board. (no pun intended).

I didn't know any of the lines offered LEO discounts. Do they have them listed on their sites?

I'm a nurse and understand why I don't get discount, my husband is a police officer and he deserves everyone he gets.

I'm a greeter at WalMart and I deserve what your husband gets. Lord knows what I have to deal with day in and day out so, I deserve it too! Check out people of walmart . com and you know what I mean. I pay therefore I deserve. :D

I'm a greeter at WalMart and I deserve what your husband gets. Lord knows what I have to deal with day in and day out so, I deserve it too! Check out people of walmart . com and you know what I mean. I pay therefore I deserve. :D

Oh I know, right? He gets to see them in their home settings though. They get dressed up to go to Wal-mart and sometimes on their best behavior!

Long time EMT and 30 years as a 9-1-1 dispatcher and son of a firefighter who put in 34 years here.

Consider the source. a 40 year old man still in a paper hat and name tag. You can cut the bitterness with a chain saw . :)

Archived