Firefighter Discount ?

CriSyss

Oh I know, right? He gets to see them in their home settings though. They get dressed up to go to Wal-mart and sometimes on their best behavior!

DH is not a cop, yet he's in homes checking for gas leaks. He has seen it all and sometimes has to report child endangerment or has to call the SPCA for animal neglect. Does he deserve a discount and additional perks just because he choose that profession? BTW, I'm not a WalMart greeter, but they could make a case for being a special passenger and demand perks. People need to get over themselves.:rolleyes:

DH is not a cop, yet he's in homes checking for gas leaks. He has seen it all and sometimes has to report child endangerment or has to call the SPCA for animal neglect. Does he deserve a discount and additional perks just because he choose that profession? BTW, I'm not a WalMart greeter, but they could make a case for being a special passenger and demand perks. People need to get over themselves.:rolleyes:

Just once ...one time run into a burning building

Just once...one time run through a housing project chasinga suspect with gun, or have to break up a riot.

And then maybe you will get over yourself.

Archived