• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Fantasy question

Can anyone tell me if the Fantasy's room key is also the sail-and-sign card together? Or are they separate? Also is the safe in the room a combination type or do you slide a credit card to open it? Is there a hair dryer in the cabin? Any info would be appreciated. I'm checking for a friend who is sailing July 21. Thanks!

As of February, we had a seperate card key for the room then the sail and sign card. There were no hair dryers in the room, and the safe had a digital keypad on it and I used the last 4 digits of my phone number. I hope your friend has a great cruise, we loved it!!!:D

Can anyone tell me if the Fantasy's room key is also the sail-and-sign card together? Or are they separate? Also is the safe in the room a combination type or do you slide a credit card to open it? Is there a hair dryer in the cabin? Any info would be appreciated. I'm checking for a friend who is sailing July 21. Thanks!

we just got back a couple weeks ago off fantasy. the sail and sign card is not the same as room key.the safe is set by a combination number that you put in. and no there is no hair dryers, tell your friend she should bring a drop cord if she's going to use much of anything electrical in the cabin, there's not but (i think) maybe i plug (110)and a flash light, in case of powerfailure.

Was on the Fantasy beginning of June. Sign and sail card is NOT your room key, room key is a plastic card with holes in it, we received one for each person in our room. Safe had a number pad on it, didn't use it so don't know how it operates. Must bring your own hair dryer, there isn't one in the cabin. BRING a power strip only one outlet in room. Great ship, family loved it! Looking forward to next cruise.

I also would appreciate capers from fantasy 3 day as I will be sailing 7/21? The capers on cruiseclues is from 2003. Anyone that has been on the ship recently and would be kind enough to let me know what you thought of the ship would be great also !!!!

Archived