Picture-A-Week 2013 - Week 30

pierces

Does anyone photoshop? I've seen some beautiful pics, I believe we're photo shopped. I looked at photoshop and I seem totally lost

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

The only editing I usually do is cropping. Once in a while I might lighten one up. Other than that my photos are in their original form.

The only editing I usually do is cropping. Once in a while I might lighten one up. Other than that my photos are in their original form.

Same. I think it seems like your cheating! LOL

I like to play around a little with my camera. Sony Alpa. I don't think they even make that anymore[ATTACH]280195[/ATTACH][ATTACH]280196[/ATTACH] hope these attachments worked

Your attachments worked.

Love the pictures.

Same. I think it seems like your cheating! LOL

I have not a clue how to lighten, darken or some other things I read people do here.

My pictures go right from my camera to photobucket and then to here.

Alpha?

Is it one of the original Alpha 100 DSLRs?

Dave

Sony Alpha DSLR A300 I bought it about 5 years ago, for sport pictures of my daughters playing soccer. LOL Now I get tired of always having to carry a big camera. So I usually now just bring a small point and shoot.

Sony Alpha DSLR A300 I bought it about 5 years ago, for sport pictures of my daughters playing soccer. LOL Now I get tired of always having to carry a big camera. So I usually now just bring a small point and shoot.

A300 is a nice camera. Sony has made quite a few changes in the line since then, especially lenses. Don't give up on it! :)

I always take both...big and little.

The best camera for all situations is usually two (or three) cameras!

Happy shooting!

Dave

DSC02013_zpsa3c5ad7f.jpg

I was early to pick up my husband at work today (knee surgery, can't drive yet) and had half an hour to kill. Instead of picking up my trusty book as I usually do (ok, android reader, same idea), I picked up my trusty HX9V and walked up to the Portland Broadway bridge. I got this shot of the convention center, but there were also some interesting birds on the river - tomorrow I'm going back with the HX200V to see what I can get!

DSC01998_zps9c609a05.jpg?t=1374712250

Vic

DSC02013_zpsa3c5ad7f.jpg

I was early to pick up my husband at work today (knee surgery, can't drive yet) and had half an hour to kill. Instead of picking up my trusty book as I usually do (ok, android reader, same idea), I picked up my trusty HX9V and walked up to the Portland Broadway bridge. I got this shot of the convention center, but there were also some interesting birds on the river - tomorrow I'm going back with the HX200V to see what I can get!

DSC01998_zps9c609a05.jpg?t=1374712250

Vic

Great pictures.

What kind of bird was soaring overhead?

I have not a clue how to lighten, darken or some other things I read people do here.

My pictures go right from my camera to photobucket and then to here.

Auto correct on Windows Photo Gallery or Picasa does a good job most of the time, but not always. I do crop my pictures in addition to brightening them

I know he has a Panasonic FZ200 like I do, but not sure if he used it for this picture.

Your right, use the FZ200, it's a great camera, easy to use, has a great range and lens. Here is another shot take the same day, just a few from the bug.

P1010613_zpsb165d3c2.jpg

Your right, use the FZ200, it's a great camera, easy to use, has a great range and lens. Here is another shot take the same day, just a few from the bug.

P1010613_zpsb165d3c2.jpg

Great shot! Your camera takes excellent pictures :D:D!

Archived