Parking 28 days at hotel

vtwgalmm

I've been to the www.parkingstay.com/p/tampa.html web site and a few of the hotels say parking for the length of cruise but when you call they say 14 days. We'll be renting two rooms per car and I asked if we could combine them and park the car for the 28 days. The ones I called said no. Does anyone have any experience with this. I wish when I called the hotel direct they would just talk to me but as soon as I inquire about rates etc I get shipped to a central booking location and those people are just booking agents and only have pat answers - can't really discuss any varied situation. Everything is black and white. Any information or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.:)

I've been to the www.parkingstay.com/p/tampa.html web site and a few of the hotels say parking for the length of cruise but when you call they say 14 days. We'll be renting two rooms per car and I asked if we could combine them and park the car for the 28 days. The ones I called said no. Does anyone have any experience with this. I wish when I called the hotel direct they would just talk to me but as soon as I inquire about rates etc I get shipped to a central booking location and those people are just booking agents and only have pat answers - can't really discuss any varied situation. Everything is black and white. Any information or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.:)

You probably want to start with enlarging your font, it is very difficult to read.

That said, what about taking the train to Florida instead of drving? I don't know anywhere you can leave your car (or would want to) for 28 days.

Hopefully you someone will chime in and help you.

We're looking into several options but I hadn't thought about the train. I'll check into it. Thanks for the suggestion. Also, thank for suggesting the font change - that was a good idea.

Archived