Quick question about Royal

sunshine100

Does anyone know if any of the balconies or which balconies on Royal princess are covered or partially covered? I am trying to book on a deck that is at least partially covered since I need to limit my time in the sun. I have tried to find this answer--sometimes these boards are too time consuming!!:rolleyes:

Thanks!

Basically, all the balconies on the sides of the Royal are fully covered. Only the Dolphin and Baja decks have partially covered aft-facing balconies. I'm not sure about the forward facing balconies.

Hope this helps! :)

Does anyone know if any of the balconies or which balconies on Royal princess are covered or partially covered? I am trying to book on a deck that is at least partially covered since I need to limit my time in the sun. I have tried to find this answer--sometimes these boards are too time consuming!!:rolleyes:

Thanks!

Below are some good photos posted by Dave.
There are a precious few side-facing balconies forward on Emerald Deck (i.e. E107, 108, 109, 110), and aft-facing on Riviera, Baja, and Dolphin Decks that have much larger balconies than what is standard on this class of ship. Side-facing cabins E130 and E125 on Emerald Deck forward also have a slightly extended balcony. You can see it in the picture below, seven cabins aft of E110. Same goes for the forward facing Mini-suites with larger balconies. Mini-suites at the 'point' of the curves under SeaWalk and SeaView Bar also have larger than average sized angled balconies. Most all other side-facing balconies are smaller than the standard that you'll find on a Grand-class.

9164514723_07cdb6897b_b.jpg

9045375437_ef51990d4b_o.jpg

9143908146_46dc0d3e63_b.jpg

Archived