Serenade of the Seas picture heavy fun review–12 day Med cruise incl DIY port trips!

100_4098_zpseb7fa48f.jpg

Here they are!

But now I have a confession to make. Maybe it’s my German palate, maybe I was still too excited to notice the exquisiteness….I didn’t like it at all! I was bummed. I was really looking forward to this and now I was disappointed. But what the heck – it’s only a sandwich. So I’ll quit the whining and move on. I did find a worthy alternative here, which I should enjoy over and over again though. I’ll tell you more about it when I talk about the food stuff.

More to come!

Stef - I'd seen the people on here raving about the roast beef sandwiches and both boys tried them and said they were 'so so'. If it was just Liam saying that then I would have thought him too picky but Ryan will eat absolutely ANYTHING and he said it wasn't that great. He preferred the Honey Stung Chicken from room service :p

Well, why not start with the food right away? First up: the main dining room!

IMG_0795_zpscf4b9cfe.jpg

We were booked for the My Time Dining. First time we tried it and although I have one little negative thing - all the rest about it was brilliant and we would take this option again whenever possible.

I’ll start with the thing that bugged me: they predominantly have small tables. I would have really enjoyed to meet more people and talk about what everbody did that day or had planned for the next ports or something like that. But it was not to be. So there. That was the only negative for me…for Tarik actually this turned out to be a relieve, since he had the dinners only with us and could stick to German. I think after a whole lot of English bombarding him all day long, he was quite happy to be in his little safe haven during dinner time.

The My Time Diners eat on deck 5…one deck higher than the regular seatings. We had prebooked the times we wished to eat each day way beforehand on the RCI Internet site. We were happy we did. This way we pretty much had our same fabulous waiters all the time and didn’t have to wait to be seated at all. Two evenings we ate outside of our reserved time. It wasn’t really a problem…just a minute to wait…but other tables and other waiters who didn’t know you. We just enjoyed it even more when we came to our reserved times. I would highly recommend making reservations beforehand! Upon boarding when they ask you if you have My Time Dining, they send you to the restaurant desk right away – I guess to make reservations if you haven’t done so already. The people before us where a little annoyed, that the main times where already booked out. We like to eat a little earlier (17:30) than the masses, so it wouldn’t have been a problem for most days --but if you plan on eating between 19:00 and 20:30 you are well advised to make your reservations early.

We loved to have our waiters even in the “high” time of 20:00 after returning from an exciting but strenuous port day. Our waiter was Victorio from the Phillippines and Ramon from Costa Rica. We absolutely adored these two! They both had the greatest way of laughing. Victorio was showing Tarik a different magic trick about every two nights, which he enjoyed a lot. When Victorio saw Tariks clueless face after each trick, he laughed out so heartily you just couldn’t hold back but laugh along. He is a sweetheart! His assistant waiter was Ramon. He had the funniest tone of voice…a little mixture between Robert de Niro and Donald Duck….it was special. He was a doll as well – and to Tarik’s surprise he knew a little German! Life was good!

IMG_1874_zps31a9c51f.jpg

Oh and about the lobster question: There is none included – but you COULD buy it each night for over $40 surcharge! No thank you! The food was just wonderful without it as well. Tarik tried out a lot – liked some – hated others ( I ended up eating his raspberry soup for instance). His favourite was the smoked Salmon…I think he ordered it almost every second night. What can I say -- The kid just loves Salmon – and it’s his vacation – so be it. Victorio had a blast with this after the first couple of orders. By the end of the cruise Tarik ordered his food (all three courses) in English – whole sentences -- without any shyness at all. We were happy parents!

We ate dinner here everynight except for the first formal night, which we skipped because we were so dead after Cannes. We tried breakfast here once, but it just couldn't beat the "outside" breakfast feeling of the Winjammer. We were hardly ever onboard for lunch and on seadays we ate once at the WJ, once there was a barbecue on the pooldeck and only on the very last day we went to the main dining room for lunch. Crap, should have come here instead of WJ. The food is just better! I had a fish enchilada, which was WOW (quite small though -- could have easily eaten three of those servings)!

The service was exceptional, the food was jummy and we treated ourselves to a bottle of wine for two formal nights each. Life was good indeed.

Speaking of formal wear – we had so much fun dressing up. The kid said he didn’t care for it, but he looked pretty smug in his outfit as well and I believe he liked it anyway. We ended up buying FOUR! Formal pictures on board (yikes – poor credit card! But if you buy four, you get a cool free booklet/frame with the Serenade on it whoohoo!) and took some ourselves onboard.

These are some of our own pics:

IMG_1880_zps2c6d2daf.jpg

IMG_1360_zps4bca566f.jpg

IMG_1359_zpsee1c2622.jpg

and last but not least:

IMG_1369_zps90e69198.jpg

next up: the Windjammer

I think it's also a little german orientation...me and my wife don't really like them too...we've tried once on the liberty...but never again...

it's simply a matter of taste. I tasted them on Oasis and became addicted to them in addition to the other the paninis, salads, soups, etc. in the Park Café. Never once ate in the Windjammer.

The Windjammer part one

Before this cruise I thought you either love it or hate it…On the last cruise we more or less hated it…sorry! But now this somewhat changed. I absolutely LOVED some part, still hated others.

So, lets get started with the biggest ever plus for the Windjammer on the Serenade: The Outdoor seating.

IMG_0927_zps7e65e6f0.jpg

It is fantastic! If you get up early, you get to eat your breakfast right while you pull into another great port.

IMG_0926_zps927060a5.jpg

The feeling is so different sitting outside – much more intense with the wind, the sun, the sounds and the smell of the ocean and the nearby coast. It was phenomenal and we started eating breakfast twice each day, just to enjoy it once more. The first walk up there it was normally just Tanja and I for the first coffee of the day – having some romantic piece and quiet until it would be time to wake up the kid.

IMG_1691_zpsed29a894.jpg

Then we’d return all three of us und everyone had some favourites which we ate over and over again.

IMG_0914_zps290cc4a1.jpg

I was in love with the bagels, the smoked salmon and the fruit salad.

IMG_1646_zpsebda3f7d.jpg

Tanja loved the omeletts, hashbrowns and the baked beans. Tarik loved Donuts, hashbrowns and watermelon (what a combination – shudder).

The variety for breakfast was great. You could basically always find something you really like. Healthy, not so healthy, sweet, not so sweet, hot or cold – whatever you desire. For breakfast we fell in LOVE with this Windjammer!

But beware of the machines in the outside area. This is what the coffee often looked like:

IMG_1918_zps1bc26c1a.jpg

Windjammer part two:

But if you go inside and ask for a coffee at one of the coffee-desks, they will make you a much better coffee for you to take outside. Too bad we didn’t figure this out until the end of the cruise.

And we couldn’t help ourselves but to stick this little post-it onto this machine after nothing changed all cruise long:

IMG_1748_zps444b91d9.jpg

close up:

IMG_1749_zps6c4ef08a.jpg

One of the nice things about the Windjammer in the early morning is that it is basically deserted. The only people we kept running into there almost every morning were Tatiana and Steve from our Tapas dinner in Barcelona!

We only ate lunch and dinner here one time each. You can probably imagine why. We didn’t like it. On Embarkation day they had real nice decorations though.

IMG_0799_zps1c98da55.jpg

APDC1762_zpsf58b5c7e.jpg Look – a turtle!

They had all the kinds of food you would expect in a cantina, where they have to feed starved construction workers. Burgers, fatty sauces, pasta, all kinds of mixed meat dishes, French fries, hot dogs. For desert there were a gazillion calories in all shapes and colours. We really didn’t warm up in here. Plus it was really crowded. Why do people eat in here? Just because its fast and easy? And it’s frightening to see just HOW MUCH of this junk food will be piled on some of those plates being carried around. Since it was really hot outside later on during the day, even the outside seating couldn’t appease us with this venue for lunch OR dinner. But who knows? This time we fell in love with it for breakfast – maybe the next cruise lunch and/or dinner….but I seriously doubt it. But it IS a matter of taste afterall – so I can totally understand if people think the Windjammer rocks at all times.

Oh speaking of times. We did want to use one gadget in the Windjammer much more often than we could. On the Serenade they put the ice cream soft serve machines INSIDE the Windjammer.

???????? WHY????????

We used it quite often on the Adventure the year before, were it was located outside on the pooldeck. When is the perfect time to have an ice cream cone? In the afternoon, when it’s real hot, you just hopped in the pool, want to relax a bit, have an ice cream cone….but no … right at that time the Windjammer is closed …. So no access to the icecream machines. Aaarrrrggghhhh!!!!!!!

One fun thing we saw there during lunch on a sea day though: We’re in the middle of nowhere – no land to be seen on either side of the ship and we find this little guy in our glass.

IMG_1391_zpse89f2eab.jpg

Now where did this little critter come from? Or does it actually have its habitat on the ship? We thought it was kind of cute. Sure hope nobody squished it.

Next up: the Park Cafe

Me again Stef,

I thought that the outside eating/seating area of the windjammer was being removed when SOS was having her refurbishment at then end of 2013? I'm glad it is still there, we enjoyed eating our breakfast and afternoon cuppa there.

Me again Stef,

I thought that the outside eating/seating area of the windjammer was being removed when SOS was having her refurbishment

Hi Lorrdean,

LOL -- that's exactly what I thought as well...and when I mentioned that in the roll call I almost gave Carol a heart attack....but thank God she found out before we cruised, that it was only the seaview cafe they eliminated (which is sad as well, because I heard it was really cool).

Stef

The coffee machine pictured outside of Windjammer was temporarily out of order on our cruise which left Barcelona on 6th July!!!!

Hi bernipops,

coffee? I thought it's for ice and water...they had a "working" coffeemachine standing to the right of this big thing.

lol -- I love the date .... I guess I shouldn't feel guilty about the post-it then:D.

Stef

Windjammer part two:

But if you go inside and ask for a coffee at one of the coffee-desks, they will make you a much better coffee for you to take outside. Too bad we didn’t figure this out until the end of the cruise.

And we couldn’t help ourselves but to stick this little post-it onto this machine after nothing changed all cruise long:

IMG_1748_zps444b91d9.jpg

close up:

IMG_1749_zps6c4ef08a.jpg

One of the nice things about the Windjammer in the early morning is that it is basically deserted. The only people we kept running into there almost every morning were Tatiana and Steve from our Tapas dinner in Barcelona!

We only ate lunch and dinner here one time each. You can probably imagine why. We didn’t like it. On Embarkation day they had real nice decorations though.

IMG_0799_zps1c98da55.jpg

APDC1762_zpsf58b5c7e.jpg Look – a turtle!

They had all the kinds of food you would expect in a cantina, where they have to feed starved construction workers. Burgers, fatty sauces, pasta, all kinds of mixed meat dishes, French fries, hot dogs. For desert there were a gazillion calories in all shapes and colours. We really didn’t warm up in here. Plus it was really crowded. Why do people eat in here? Just because its fast and easy? And it’s frightening to see just HOW MUCH of this junk food will be piled on some of those plates being carried around. Since it was really hot outside later on during the day, even the outside seating couldn’t appease us with this venue for lunch OR dinner. But who knows? This time we fell in love with it for breakfast – maybe the next cruise lunch and/or dinner….but I seriously doubt it. But it IS a matter of taste afterall – so I can totally understand if people think the Windjammer rocks at all times.

Oh speaking of times. We did want to use one gadget in the Windjammer much more often than we could. On the Serenade they put the ice cream soft serve machines INSIDE the Windjammer.

???????? WHY????????

We used it quite often on the Adventure the year before, were it was located outside on the pooldeck. When is the perfect time to have an ice cream cone? In the afternoon, when it’s real hot, you just hopped in the pool, want to relax a bit, have an ice cream cone….but no … right at that time the Windjammer is closed …. So no access to the icecream machines. Aaarrrrggghhhh!!!!!!!

One fun thing we saw there during lunch on a sea day though: We’re in the middle of nowhere – no land to be seen on either side of the ship and we find this little guy in our glass.

IMG_1391_zpse89f2eab.jpg

Now where did this little critter come from? Or does it actually have its habitat on the ship? We thought it was kind of cute. Sure hope nobody squished it.

Next up: the Park Cafe

I have to say Stef that for us it was the opposite. We booked my time slots before departure and on the whole cruise only ate in the MDR once. We are all vegetarian and the choice was limited to tomato pasta and one other main course a night. The vegetarian options in the Windjammer were really good. Fantastic curry almost every night and a really good choice of starters. The one thing that really let them down was the puddings. Not good at all- which is probably just as well! The coffee however was nothing short of disgusting! Had I known hot water was freely available I would certainly have bought Starbucks sachets with me. I know there is a Starbucks but I object to having to pay extra for a half decent coffee, there is no excuse for that! Rant over!

Emma

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Stef,

Yes my son was part of the group. The name of the group was "Eight Harmony". They were hilarious. Very brave.

Erika

Apparently they have a Facebook group!

Loving this review...your pictures are awesome. We are looking at the Serenade for your next cruise from New Orleans. Can't wait for more pictures.

Hi jakesmom04,

thank you! Glad you're enjoying the review. New Orleans must be a really cool place to visit as well. I'm sure you'll have a great cruise from there.

Stef

I have to say Stef that for us it was the opposite. We booked my time slots before departure and on the whole cruise only ate in the MDR once. We are all vegetarian and the choice was limited to tomato pasta and one other main course a night. The vegetarian options in the Windjammer were really good. Fantastic curry almost every night and a really good choice of starters. The one thing that really let them down was the puddings. Not good at all- which is probably just as well! The coffee however was nothing short of disgusting! Had I known hot water was freely available I would certainly have bought Starbucks sachets with me. I know there is a Starbucks but I object to having to pay extra for a half decent coffee, there is no excuse for that! Rant over!

Emma

Hi Emma,

thanks for posting this! I didn't even think about all the vegetarians on here. Sorry about that! I did see the curries, but forgot to mention them since Tanja is allergic to it (gets severe stomach cramps and worse) and therefore didn't try it.

This shows that if you ask 10 people you'll probably get 10 different impressions on any of the ship's venues. I really like to hear different points of view on anything I write --- so feel free to tell me if you felt different about anything I mention on here! This way it will be a much broader view of the ship (or later on the ports)!

Stef

Now one of our most frequented food/drink venues:

the small park café.

This little venue consists of basically three things.

1. Drink Station

IMG_1784_zps552acfd2.jpg

a. Coffee/hot water

b. water/ice

c. machine for up to 4 different drinks, which would change from time to time. Most frequently available:

lemonade (quite strong -- > I diluted it with ice water)

fruit punch (Tariks liquid he basically lived on during the cruise)

sugar free mango water

ice tea

orange juice

apple juice

This was THE place for everybody to grab a free drink. When the windjammer was closed in the afternoon this place was packed. The worst lines formed when everyone was coming back in from the ports --thirsty as hell. One time the line went all the way back to the towel exchange station. Normally there would only be 2 -3 people ahead of you. But when it did get crowded you could pretty much wait and see how the drinks faded away. Lemonade was the first to go followed shortly by all other fountain drinks. This is the reason why:

IMG_1304_zps14dec8ba.jpg

The refill of this ancient machine is done by hand with these miniscule canisters. A poor crew member is pretty much constantly on the run to get new canisters during peak hours. There just has to be a more efficient way to handle this. At least the water/ice machine is hooked up to a pipe. So you never had to leave thirsty, but sometimes (happened to us just once) would have to live with water only.

2. the snack parlor (that's just what I call it -- no clue if it has an actual name)

100_4491_zps09c37ded.jpg

I LOVED this place. This is where you can get roast beef sandwiches, Quesadillas, Soup, warm baguettes with all kinds of filling, sandwiches, cookies, brownies, cups of fresh fruit etc. It was wonderful! My very favourite snack was the parma and brie baguette:

Serenade010_zpsd2a9d93e.jpg

Sheer delight!

Tarik loved the tuna and avocado wallclimber and Tanja was a fan of the quesadillas. We all were happy campers eating here after coming back in from the ports…although that is a tough time to grab a table. If everything else was full, we’d just grab our food, stroll over to the main pool and ate while lounging, since most chairhoggers were already gone by that time. The snack parlor really was a great way to do just that – snack. My only wish would be that they would have more personnel behind the counter during peak hours and maybe one more grill and microwave. But this is just a suggestion for getting even better than it is already! It was fine just the way it was.

3. the salad station

100_4492_zpsd1a16d1b.jpg

Right next to the snack parlor is the salad station. Here you can have a salad tossed just for you with different toppings to choose from. Add a dressing and off you go with a refreshing and even healthy lunch or afternoon snack. Loved it too! Tarik loved the potato chips you can get there in little packages for free. LOL – he got one with salt and vinegar by mistake - lol -you should have seen his face - like he just bit in a lemon. We’re so mean sometimes. Tanja actually likes those chips a lot, so she would finish it for him. The great thing about the Salad station was that it was pretty much deserted most of the time. I think the guy behind that counter really gets bored once in a while (lol - maybe him and the canister-changing lady could take turns).

All in all the park Cafe for us was a nice and mostly fast and convenient way to grab some yummy stuff for in between meals. I already miss those parma and brie baguettes. Sigh!

more to come!

Hallo Steffi,

schön, dass Dir die Kreuzfahrt auf der Serenade gefallen hat - RCI muss ich auch noch testen!! :)

Vielleicht ja 2014 oder 2015.

Glad that you liked the cruise on Serenade! I really would like to try RCI some day!

Maybe 2014 or 2015...

Maybe this ship comes to Hamburg and Northenrn Europe in 2015! :)

Having written so much about food – I feel the need to cover the ship’s gym next. So here it goes:

The Gymnasium

As you might have read in my spreadsheet I had quite high ambitions to use the gym. And I actually managed to do so until the last two sea days (I somehow got stuck in sloth mode then). Sometimes I would use the jogging track early in the morning.

IMG_1899_zps37e5cf01.jpg

Once with Tarik, once with Tanja and otherwise by myself. The deck is really wet early in the mornings and you have to be a little careful to place your steps, but other than that it was fine. Pretty much bumped into Tatiana and Steven here every morning again.

The only other group of people you get to watch are the husbands most likely being sent by their wives to reserve sunbeds.

IMG_1902_zpse7a2b9c7.jpg

I really thought that this is a nasty habit of my fellow German citizens – but now to my great relieve I can say that we’re not the only ones to be accused of this. There are signs that say that this is not allowed, but nobody really cares. This is really annoying! I guess some things never change. Rant over.

The gym itself was nice and airy.

IMG_1895_zps3775e58c.jpg

We used the steppers

IMG_1894_zpsf4d95c4b.jpg

and the treadmills.

IMG_1896_zps2e7c2f13.jpg

The only thing that bugged Tanja were these drapes that she was looking at while using these machines. I guess it was designed for smaller people. For me it was nice – I got to look at the sea rather than the drapes. In the mornings (the only times we used the gym) it was always nice and empty. In the middle of the gym you have this court where they have the early morning stretch class and the classes with extra costs like spinning, bootcamp and so forth.

IMG_1893_zps565a5ac1.jpg

I only attended the stretch class on the very first day. It was okay. A lady with a heavy brit accent led the class and I just had so much fun to listen to her talk. The class itself was so so. Pretty boring actually, but what do you expect -- it was a stretch class after all. I really missed some fun classes. Like Zumba for instance—I would be willing to pay for a class like that on board. But too bad, they didn’t have anything like it.

The gym is for adults only. But there is a way you can take your kids 12 and up with you. All you have to do is sign a waiver and promise you’ll supervise them for the first couple of visits till they know how to behave, how to use the machines, how to disinfect afterwards and so forth. I took Tarik with me on the first morning. Once again we ran into Tatiana and Steve. Lol – I loved these spontaneous meetings. Later on the five of us started to say “stalking you” each time one party spotted the other (which was a lot)…Loads of fun all cruise long!

But once again I got distracted from the subject. The gym. I used it and loved it! Tanja used it and liked it and Tarik didn’t care for it at all. He never wished to return after the first visit. Not my fault! He much rather slept a little longer and then played basketball or tabletennis in the evenings till bedtime – that’s fine with me.

From the gym there is a little circular stairway down to the spa. It opens at 8:00. You can’t access the showers, changing rooms, sauna or steam rooms before that. But I’ll tell you more about those in the next post.

More to come!

Hallo Steffi,

schön, dass Dir die Kreuzfahrt auf der Serenade gefallen hat - RCI muss ich auch noch testen!! :)

Vielleicht ja 2014 oder 2015.

Glad that you liked the cruise on Serenade! I really would like to try RCI some day!

Maybe 2014 or 2015...

Maybe this ship comes to Hamburg and Northenrn Europe in 2015! :)

Hi Celebrity fan,

yup, she sure is a beauty. Much more romantic than the Adventure---but also with less activities and venues. It all depends on which kind of vacation you want to have. I'd love to sail on her from Hamburg...no flights needed...that would be a dream!

Stef

Correction to earlier post about the main restaurant:

oops, Tanja read my posts and said I got Ramon's country wrong. He's not from Costa Rica ---- he's from the Dominican Republic....How could I mix those two up:confused:? I really don't know. Sorry about that Ramon:o!

Stef

Hi Stef,

I'm anxiously awaiting your upcoming post about the spa!!! My mom and I like to splurge on the thermal suite package and use the saunas, steam rooms and heated tile beds. Can't wait to see if you have any pics or even just read what you have to say about this part of the ship (we were on the Serenade in 2004 and remember how beautiful this part of the ship was... way better than on the Pricess cruise we took in 2010 where the steamrooms felt like they were buried in the basement of the spa :eek:)

Thanks also for the great description of the Park Cafe. I had read other reviews saying how nice it was, but your pics and description definitely made me write a note in my binder to remind myself that we have to try it out very early on our upcoming cruise (and probably lots of times after that):D

Melissa

The Spa

I really can only show you the freely accessible part, meaning the women’s changing room, the showers there and the sauna and steam room. I would think the men’s counterpart looks the same? Any guys in here who can help me out? We didn’t use any of the other spa services….so if any of you did ….please feel free to add your experiences here.

Anyway. When you go down the spiral staircase from the gym, you end up in the reception area of the spa.

IMG_1856_zps985ac648.jpg

Here you can exchange your sea pass card for a locker key. With this (or without) you can go to the changing room. Here are a bunch of lockers to put all your stuff in while you use the facilities.

IMG_1857_zpsec25bc65.jpg

The showers are kind of cool. Two half circles joined by a narrow entrance area…quite open – I’m impressed. I didn’t expect such a liberal construction. For an American ship –bravo! Although I really don’t know if the ladies actually shower here without their bathing suits still on. But if they do – yay – we’ve come a long way. On the Adventure you still had the old fashioned non see-through shower compartments. Beside these two cool showers they have an additional one fit for physically challenged passengers with aids to hold on to and to sit on while showering.This shower has a curtain in front of it.

IMG_1931_zps4372ce14.jpg

The sauna is right on the opposite side of the showers. It’s a good size and clean – but boring as hell…the temperature is fit for people who are not frequent sauna visitors – meaning it’s quite cold. 160° F or 71°C. How long am I supposed to sit there? But for someone who’s never been to a sauna before, this would be a nice comfortable way to try it out. I liked the sauna on the Adventure a whole lot better...it was hotter and it had a partial window to the ocean. This one is all enclosed. Bummer.

IMG_1929_zps6ce060cb.jpg

The steam room was way cool. Much better than on the Adventure. You had two half circles of tiled seats and a ceiling with “stars” tiny light bulbs. Nice – very nice. There was also a hose (cold water) to rinse off your seat before you use it. We used it three times and loved it (2 times). It’s real fun early in the morning when it opens…because no one will be there. If you go there in the afternoon of a sea day – bad idea if you don’t like to be squished together.

What’s up with this habit of taking towels into the steam room to sit on anyway? Don’t they want to sit on the washed off tile seats? Or do they just not know what the hose is for? We got used to the fact that while on an American ship you wear your bathing suit in the sauna as well as in the steam room (which I still think is kind of yucky – but oh well), but this towel deal does feel funny….I guess it’s a cultural thing.

More to come!

Getting very excited reading this review - less than 4 weeks until we're onboard. Perhaps I'm jumping the gun a bit but did you happen to take pictures of the menus for each day. We want to do Chef's Table one night but would like to choose a night when the menu doesn't appeal to us.

Thanks for all your hard work :)

Getting very excited reading this review - less than 4 weeks until we're onboard. Perhaps I'm jumping the gun a bit but did you happen to take pictures of the menus for each day. We want to do Chef's Table one night but would like to choose a night when the menu doesn't appeal to us.

Thanks for all your hard work :)

Hi Bobal,

Sorry, we didn't take any pictures of menus. Not for food -- not for drinks. But you can check each day's menu for every restaurant every morning on the touch screens by the elevators. I don't know how far in advance one has to book the Chef's table though. We never used the extra cost restaurants or dinners-- so I'm pretty lost there. Sorry again.

Stef

Hi Bobal,

Sorry, we didn't take any pictures of menus. Not for food -- not for drinks. But you can check each day's menu for every restaurant every morning on the touch screens by the elevators. I don't know how far in advance one has to book the Chef's table though. We never used the extra cost restaurants or dinners-- so I'm pretty lost there. Sorry again.

Stef

Thanks Stef - don't worry, I think you took plenty of pictures to satisfy us all anyway :D