Carnival Cruise Trip Insurance

Ta8633

On my last cruise, I purchased trip insurance from another company. This time I'm just wondering if the carnival plan is a good one or can you get better ones other places. I just want to be covered. Any suggestions?:confused:

You usually can get better insurance for less money from an independent company. Check the amount of medical coverage especially. You can also get the independent insurance to cover you from the time you leave your home until you return (Carnival's will only cover the cruise).

You will get better coverage from and independent insurance. We purchase from TripInsuranceStore and have always found them to be very helpful in getting the kind of coverage we need for our situations. You might want to check their website and/or give them a call....there is no obligation. Good luck and enjoy your cruise:)

• 2 weeks later...
On my last cruise, I purchased trip insurance from another company. This time I'm just wondering if the carnival plan is a good one or can you get better ones other places. I just want to be covered. Any suggestions?:confused:

As a general rule, you can assume that almost anything that the cruise company sells you can be purchased either cheaper, better, or both from someone else - including insurance.

DON

Archived