MSC DIVINA All Inclusive Drink Packages for 2013 - 2014 Winter Caribbean sailings

soccerpapi

If all your rooms are linked together. You all need to have the same package. (which is not fair IMHO) If they are not linked you most likley will not be at the same table and might be your best option if someone in your group wants the package. Then when boarding go to the dining room maitre d with your party to try to get the group all sitting together.

Does no-one on this thread have any idea about how the World works?

Book separately with whatever drinks packages, or none, you individually want, don't link your bookings, once onboard one person meet the maitre' d with all your cruise cards to ask to sit together. 1-2-3. Finished.

There really is no need for such obfuscated discussions.

Think Italian!

Edited by Skipper Tim

• 2 weeks later...
Can u have the milkshakes and ice cream cocktails from the ice cream bar on the classic menu? I'm on the Divina

Milkshakes are included in the non premium version of Allegrissimo. Only tubs and cones though from the gelateria. You need to pay extra or have the premium package for ice cream sundaes.

Milkshakes are included in the non premium version of Allegrissimo. Only tubs and cones though from the gelateria. You need to pay extra or have the premium package for ice cream sundaes.

Hi. Thanks for the info. How about the ice cream alcohol cocktails. Are they too allowed on the none premium package. Appreciate your help.

WTH is an ice cream alcohol cocktail?

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"/>

<title></title>

</head>

<body>

<div class="page" title="Page 17">

<div class="section" style="background-color: rgb(98.000000%, 97.000000%, 93.000000%)">

</div>

</div>

</body>

</html>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"/>

<title></title>

</head>

<body>

<div class="page" title="Page 17">

<div class="section" style="background-color: rgb(98.000000%, 97.000000%, 93.000000%)">

</div>

</div>

</body>

</html>

Well that didn't work. Was trying to show the menu. It's ice cream cocktails like the mudslide with vanilla ice cream vodka and baileys. Very nice.

Well that didn't work. Was trying to show the menu. It's ice cream cocktails like the mudslide with vanilla ice cream vodka and baileys. Very nice.

Dazza - yes they are. They're classed as virgin or children's cocktails.

The mudslide is definitely available. If it isn't then I'll buy you one on our first sea day. :D

Dazza - yes they are. They're classed as virgin or children's cocktails.

The mudslide is definitely available. If it isn't then I'll buy you one on our first sea day. :D

Adding Baileys is definitely NOT for children!

We are sailing on the Xmas and then New Years cruise. 4 cabins, 4 adults and 6 children.

I would love to have the all inclusive as I don't mind a drink or two....I am Australian after all. However my parents who are late 60's don't really drink much. From what I understand, if I have the all inclusive then everyone must have it ?? I don't think my parents would get their monies worth.....although I know I would and so would the kids.

Would getting a few pack of the x15 drink vouchers b the best bet for me ??

Can anyone advise what the gelato pricing would be....on average. Also the pastry shop prices ??

For the kids I was thinking 2x15 soda packs and 1x Doremi each which will get them all a total of 30 sodas and 10 milkshakes for the cruise.

Adults can have the x15 vouchers for cocktails/alcohol and then a soda pack.

My math has worked out if I get 3 x the Carnet and 2 x the soda then I can have a total of 45 drinks and 30 sodas for the week at a cost of around $270 odd dollars. The gelato/pasty shop we can just pay as you go.

• 1 month later...
Can anyone advise what the gelato pricing would be....on average. Also the pastry shop prices ??

I'll join the chorus of people asking for gelato and pastry menus and pricing. Surely, one of you experienced MSC cruisers has taken a picture of the menu. Thanks in advance. :)

We are sailing on the Xmas and then New Years cruise. 4 cabins, 4 adults and 6 children.

I would love to have the all inclusive as I don't mind a drink or two....I am Australian after all. However my parents who are late 60's don't really drink much. From what I understand, if I have the all inclusive then everyone must have it ?? I don't think my parents would get their monies worth.....although I know I would and so would the kids.

Would getting a few pack of the x15 drink vouchers b the best bet for me ??

For the kids I was thinking 2x15 soda packs and 1x Doremi each which will get them all a total of 30 sodas and 10 milkshakes for the cruise.

Adults can have the x15 vouchers for cocktails/alcohol and then a soda pack.

My math has worked out if I get 3 x the Carnet and 2 x the soda then I can have a total of 45 drinks and 30 sodas for the week at a cost of around $270 odd dollars. The gelato/pasty shop we can just pay as you go.

You may find this of interest

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=311997&d=1399534404

It's a Celebrity Drink Package Selector spreadsheet which helps you to calculate and anticipate what your onboard account may amount to based on what you imagine you might order on a daily basis. If you or any member of your family is au fait with spreadsheets you could use it as a template for calculating an approximate overall spend for your upcoming cruise and comparing that with what drinks packages might amount to.