Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Polar Bear

Emerald Princess anyone heard anything yet?????

Has anyone heard anything yet on the Emerald princess due out in spring of 2007 i now it is early. Can anyong hepl me out ??? :confused: Thanks

There has been some speculation that she may be assigned to P&O as Canberra - but that may be wishful thinking on the part of our British compatriots.

We're booked on the new Crown for 2006, and there's very little info available for it. Most likely, you'll be waiting a while for Emerald info. Good luck!

Thanks for your response's. We where going to go on the Crown, but did not like starting in New York, on a 9 day Eastern/Western, than in the winter she will be sailing out ? we have not been able to find out anymore. She was leaving to late for us , we have to take our vacations in April.

As for the Emerald , she is going to be sailing in the spring of 2007 and Princess has a new ship the Canberra coming in the spring of 2008.

We found these on the web page for new cruise ships: cruisepage.com :confused: I hope that this works.If not try newcruisesships.com

Madelinerose could let me know what you thought of the the Crown when you get back? We would still like to go on her.

Sure dannish, I'll be glad to, but the cruisers from the inaugural and other cruises before ours had better give me lots of info! ;)

There are already a few Crown roll calls on these boards.

Thanks , I'll check then out too.

Sure dannish, I'll be glad to, but the cruisers from the inaugural and other cruises before ours had better give me lots of info! ;)

There are already a few Crown roll calls on these boards.

That is very interesting news about the Canberra Princess. I hadn't read anywhere about yet another sister ship being built for the Crown/Emerald/CB. Has anyone read anywhere else that there will now be a fourth ship in this class and that the order has been placed? I assume that this ship will be dedicated to the Aussie market which is a very cool idea.