No more cruises to egypt for Costa

kasi1979

As I read in a German cruise forum today, Costa has announced that they cancel all Red Sea cruises of Costa Voyager for the season 2013/2014 and that all stops for Costa Pacifica and Costa Serena which should call in Alexandria will be replaced by a visit to Israel.

As I read in a German cruise forum today, Costa has announced that they cancel all Red Sea cruises of Costa Voyager for the season 2013/2014 and that all stops for Costa Pacifica and Costa Serena which should call in Alexandria will be replaced by a visit to Israel.

WOW! Can't say we are surprised knowing the situation in Egypt but certainly disappointed to not get to see the pyramids and the Egyptian museum again. Our group of 6 is booked for the September 28th Costa Pacifica sailing and getting to go to Egypt was going to be the highlight for 4 people in our group (DH and I were able to see Egypt last year on our Crown Princess cruise). Glad to hear that Egypt will be replaced with Israel, also scheduled to go there for one day but hope they may give us an extra day there so that we can see more of Israel. Thanks for the information.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived