Freedom of the Seas web site!

I believe this will be an "official" website sponsored by Royal Caribbean. I'm pretty sure they have rights to the domain just as they did with http://www.voyageroftheseas.com when that ship first made it's debut.

FREEDOM OF THE SEAS is BIG news for Royal Caribbean, and no doubt they want to advertise, market, and create interest for this amazing ship in every way possible. Having a dedicated website can do just that.

So far the website is not up and running. Hopefully soon!

Ernie

Yep said the same thing for me. I tried it at work where we have numerous virus catchers, firewalls, etc. So hopefully, I didn't just infect the whole firm!

I would not worry too much about this. The site doesn't seam to be in use yet. The domain appears to be registered by RCCL. It was already registered in october 2004.

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
  Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.			  adminxxxx@rccl.com
  1050 Caribbean Way
  Miami, FL 33132-2028
  US
  305-539-xxxxx fax: 305-539-xxxx

This information is the same as registered with RCCL.COM and VOYAGEROFTHESEAS.COM. Note: although this information is publicly available I desided to add a few "x"''s to avoid spamtools to retrieve this information from this board.

I'm officially excited now. Thanks for the link. Phewy on them for making us wait until August for more info.

But they've got a pretty good portion of it built to where you can tell its a ship. I didn't think they did any of the outside first, I thought they work inside out. I hope they are taping the building of this for a TLC or Travel Channel special.

I especially thought the whirlpool looking over the side of the ship was innovative. Nice flat-screen TV panels overhead.

I think it's a nice "leak" from the OP. Thanks for the preview!

Hopefully I'll get to hear more at the C&A party on the Explorer at the end of the month. I'll certainly post here if I do.

Archived