Problems With Reservation Transfer Request

JuneauWhatIMean

Just a heads up:

I just spent more than two weeks trying to get NCL to transfer my booking from a big box store to my timeshare travel agency. The store faxed it over three times. They called NCL at least four times, I called them at least 6 times and my new agent called them three times. Each time they said they never received it.

You can imagine my frustration! The store finally emailed a scanned copy of the form to them yesterday and, voila!, the transfer has gone through per my new agent.

I'm not blaming NCL, but their fax is obviously not working so if you're doing a transfer or anything else through the Dispatch dept. I suggest you email it.

Happy Cruising!

Alison

Yup, that's the number. I emailed my form and it got there just fine. The email is: dispatch@ncl.com (doh!)

It was the big box store's travel dept. that faxed their required form and believe me, they got a somewhat snarky reply from me when they insisted they sent it three times. I was sure it was their fault. But they were very apologetic and overall very nice considering they were losing a reservation. They went outside their usual protocol and sent it via email. I believe it was a problem with NCL's fax.

Thanks for your reply! :D

Alison

Archived