Mr. Cahill's assistant call

camarowesley

I received a call today from Mr. Cahill's assistant regarding an email I sent him earlier this week. Maybe Carnival does listen to their guest after all. I was surprised to receive the call as I didn't include my phone number in the email, they took the initiative to look up my info from previous cruises. Way to go Carnival, specifically Kay Savedge!

Wow, I'm really impressed. Maybe Carnival is turning around. I have missed the Carnival that was when I first started cruising. I'm delighted they seem to be listening to their customers, FINALLY!

I received a call today from Mr. Cahill's assistant regarding an email I sent him earlier this week. Maybe Carnival does listen to their guest after all. I was surprised to receive the call as I didn't include my phone number in the email, they took the initiative to look up my info from previous cruises. Way to go Carnival, specifically Kay Savedge!

May I asked who you emailed? I had email guestinfo@carnival.com, but something tells me that that email does not reply too often. It would mean a lot as I have a couple things that I would like to discuss with them. Thanks a whole lot!

Did Carnival resolve your issue to your satisfaction?

There have been a few threads on this topic -- not sure if Carnival is aware that it's been a fairly wide-spread problem. People have had their cruises canceled before final payment due date - some glitch concerning the "reduced deposit" offer -- mine was booked last April - we were able to save it but others have not been as lucky.

Apologies - my bad - sorry to you too, golfadj - this has been a hot topic the last couple of days and there are some who have tried to blame the cruisers for what definitely appears to be a glitch in the CCL computer system.

Please continue with your regularly scheduled programming and I will keep my hot head to myself.

Want to share what happened and what they will do about it?

Our last couple cruises our cabin has been way too warm, even with the drapes closed and damper wide open. It got as warm as 80 in May. Guest service just offers a fan and says Carnival's standard is 76. We're doing a B2B this fall and didn't want to roast again. Kay Savedge is who called, and she said Mr Cahill had forwarded my email along with one of his own to the department head, and if we had the same issue on our upcoming cruise to call her.

Apologies - my bad - sorry to you too, golfadj - this has been a hot topic the last couple of days and there are some who have tried to blame the cruisers for what definitely appears to be a glitch in the CCL computer system.

Please continue with your regularly scheduled programming and I will keep my hot head to myself.

Thanks for clearing that upicon7.gif

Where I work there is a team that handles correspondence (snail mail or e-mail) as well as phone calls requesting to speak to the CEO. I'm sure Carnival has the same thing.

Call me cynical. :rolleyes:

But this is happening more and more where people do not get things resolved through a Customer Service channel and have to go through a higher authority. I know this has worked for people with Verizon and T-Mobile (as well as the company I work for). Its just frustrating why can't these solutions be provided for Customer service to resolve at the front line, why the consumer has to jump through hoops to get something resolved.

/end rant

Our last couple cruises our cabin has been way too warm, even with the drapes closed and damper wide open. It got as warm as 80 in May. Guest service just offers a fan and says Carnival's standard is 76. We're doing a B2B this fall and didn't want to roast again. Kay Savedge is who called, and she said Mr Cahill had forwarded my email along with one of his own to the department head, and if we had the same issue on our upcoming cruise to call her.

Thanks for the info.

Archived