• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Soda card and Suite fridge

mfreeman73

If you purchase a soda card, does that mean you can get them to stock your suite fridge with sodas to drink? Or if you want a soda do you have to leave your room and go find some place to get your soda?

I thought about bringing my own soda aboard. Yes, I know it's a lot cheaper. But, I do like the idea of them keeping my suite fridge stocked. From what I understand there are sodas in the fridge when you get there, but you have to pay extra for them. So, I was wondering if you had a soda card if they are now included.

Wish they had a water package that would keep the suite fridge stocked with bottled water.

We're in the haven on the Gem, 14th floor. Yeah, I heard that unless you're in the owner's suite, you're going to have to pay for stuff in the fridge. That's why I was wondering if the soda card covered that stuff. But, I guess it doesn't. So, I'll bring my own and have them empty the fridge so I can put my stuff in there.

Penthouse suites definitely do not get free soda. You have to pay everything you get out of the minibar, even with the soda card or UBP.

You get one bottle of water which is usually left by the ice bucket, you pay for all additional bottles. You get a bottle of sparkling wine in your suite, no other alcohol is included.

Also, even with the soda card (or the UBP), you will be charged for beverages delivered by room service.

Archived