M Class Pool Deck Fan

Toronto Guy

With the other thread trending right now on what would you like to see on the next class of Celebrity ships.....I thought it was a good time to scream loud and clear that the Pool Deck on the M class ships are vastly superior to the S-Class IMHO. :D

Anybody else agree withe me?? I absolutely LOVE that pool deck ----- lots more space, more beautifully planned, and then of course the T-Pool next door as well. I actually think the indoor pools on the S-Class is more attractive and relaxing....but it's not a T-Pool so it loses points! ;)

On the Solstice I had my first-ever lounge chair war with a very ignorant man who thought it was his right to save two chairs for more than 3 hours unattended. Upon his return he decided to pour coffee down my back to 'get even' for taking his chair.

OMG....are you serious? Someone poured coffee down your back?:eek::confused::(

Please don't tell me it was hot too...........omg....some people are just

friggin idiots:mad:

Oh I'm serious....only after he staged a sit in on the lounge chair opposite me with his crotch in my face. It was ridiculous.

So, he got up and stood behind you and poured coffee down your

back?:eek:

Not sure I get this........and what do you mean? Trying to picture

this and it is not pretty:eek:

He came back with his wife, threw a hissy fit (in fairness to her, she was embarassed by his behaviour). He then sat on the end of a lounge chair that was also being "saved" opposite to us (not sure if you recall how the lounge chairs are in two rows back to back on the pool deck). I was laying on my stomach, so he thought he would get me off the chair by sitting on the other lounge chair and putting his knees on both sides of my head to make me uncomfortable....I decided I was going to ignore him completely and figured he get tired of his own antics. Which he did....but he was so mad when he got up to walk away that he thought he would run his cup of coffee down my back as he left. Was it scalding? No. Was it hot enough so I knew what he did? Yes. Did I react in a less than nice manner...you bet.

He came back with his wife, threw a hissy fit (in fairness to her, she was embarassed by his behaviour). He then sat on the end of a lounge chair that was also being "saved" opposite to us (not sure if you recall how the lounge chairs are in two rows back to back on the pool deck). I was laying on my stomach, so he thought he would get me off the chair by sitting on the other lounge chair and putting his knees on both sides of my head to make me uncomfortable....I decided I was going to ignore him completely and figured he get tired of his own antics. Which he did....but he was so mad when he got up to walk away that he thought he would run his cup of coffee down my back as he left. Was it scalding? No. Was it hot enough so I knew what he did? Yes. Did I react in a less than nice manner...you bet.

OMG.......you are on your stomach and the idiot poured coffee

on your back???...........UNBELIEVABLE:eek::mad::(.....I don't mean to

sound like a child but I wish you would have called security!

THAT IS REALLY HORRIBLE......:mad:

What did you do?

Lois - had I been burnt, I would have. But to tell you the truth...I was so p@ssed at that point, nothing on earth would have gotten me off that chair. That is what he wanted....and he wasn't going to get it.

I get that...but what did you do? Nothing?:eek:

No, I did something ---- but you will note I edited my first post because I thought it made me look just as childish as him in retalitation. It did make me feel good though, and him rather wet and embarassed.

I must not have read the whole thing before you had edited it.

Childish? Whatever you did, it was probably nothing compared to

what he did.....unreal.

With the other thread trending right now on what would you like to see on the next class of Celebrity ships.....I thought it was a good time to scream loud and clear that the Pool Deck on the M class ships are vastly superior to the S-Class IMHO. :D

Anybody else agree withe me?? I absolutely LOVE that pool deck ----- lots more space, more beautifully planned, and then of course the T-Pool next door as well. I actually think the indoor pools on the S-Class is more attractive and relaxing....but it's not a T-Pool so it loses points! ;)

On the Solstice I had my first-ever lounge chair war with a very ignorant man who thought it was his right to save two chairs for more than 3 hours unattended. Upon his return he decided to pour coffee down my back to 'get even' for taking his chair.

I really loved the jogging/walking track on M class ships before the addition of AQ cabins

Archived