Cabin 1108 Solstice Class

Treacher1

Anyone have pics of cabin and balcony for 1108 on either Eclipse, Equinox, Solstice, Silhouette, or Reflection. Getting conflicting information as to bed location. Would appreciate any pics of interior and balcony. Thank you for your help!

Anyone have pics of cabin and balcony for 1108 on either Eclipse, Equinox, Solstice, Silhouette, or Reflection. Getting conflicting information as to bed location. Would appreciate any pics of interior and balcony. Thank you for your help!

Hi Treacher,

I do not have any photos of 1108, but it's a great cabin & location. There's a fantastic spreadsheet, on S-Class cabins, located at the top of this forum. Here's a direct link : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtHczoNeooladEEyVmQwWmJhaGItbFZPUFNudTFZcEE

On all Solstice Class ships except Reflection, 1108's beds are located near the bathroom. Reflection's deck plans are different, and on some decks, cabins are not numbered the same as her sister ships.

I hope this helps !

Thanks for all the information! Look forward to sailing in this cabin - all booked but not going till March 2014. Seems long - but time will fly.

We sailed on the Equinox in March and lucky enough to snag room 1108 shortly before sailing. I switched from an aft cabin for this room and boy, so glad we did. The location is perfect -- it looks as though it might be plagued with a little traffic -- never heard a thing from the hallway. The balcony is a real treat -- triple the size -- hard to get us out of the room and into the dining room. We just ordered room service out on our deck every afternoon and then took a nap. Nice to have foot stools out on the balcony. There was quite enough room to either soak up a little sun or move the chairs back a bit for a little shade. We are now ruined -- best cabin to date of any cruise we've sailed on.

Don't forget, you are offered a pillow menu in the CC cabins -- awesome pillows by the way -- even a body pillow if you request it.

You are close to but far enough away from the elevators and stairs. Also, so nice to sit in the beautiful library to read -- but no better than on that awesome balcony. I just booked a hump cabin for next Sept and looking forward to that. I can never have too many cruises booked at one time -- always something to look forward to.

Archived