So if I want to take a midnight dip....

dln929

Someone very kindly posted a copy of the Pursuits from March of last year. In it there was the notice " The pool on deck 9 is open 24 hours" and "The whirlpools are open midnight until 6:30 pm."

So what's this mean? Say we have an early dinner and we want to swim at 8 or 9 pm (providing there's no deck party or event going on of course) then it's alright? There won't be netting over the pool to prevent us?

And no whirlpool in the evening, not until the midnight hour arrives? If I get up to see the sunrise it's perfectly fine to soak in the whirlpool and watch?

Someone very kindly posted a copy of the Pursuits from March of last year. In it there was the notice " The pool on deck 9 is open 24 hours" and "The whirlpools are open midnight until 6:30 pm."

So what's this mean? Say we have an early dinner and we want to swim at 8 or 9 pm (providing there's no deck party or event going on of course) then it's alright? There won't be netting over the pool to prevent us?

And no whirlpool in the evening, not until the midnight hour arrives? If I get up to see the sunrise it's perfectly fine to soak in the whirlpool and watch?

Hello Dln929 -

Good question! I'm seeking the official policy from our ship operations team and will let you know before you put on your bathing suit!

Please stand by and regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Last week on the Quest the posted pool and whirlpool hours were 7 am to 10 pm. The netting was over the pools in the late evenings, but I can't report on if they opened at 7 am...too busy getting ready for each port, or still sleeping!

Hello Dln929 -

I received the official policy from our ship operations:

We definitely close our pools and Jacuzzi's at 10pm every day. I'm sorry, but I forgot to ask specifically when the pools and Jacuzzi's open. I have copies of the Journey's Pursuits and was unable to find the times for the Pool.

I did notice that the operation times for the Thalassotherapy Pool on Deck 9 are usually from 8:00am - 9:00pm.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Hello Dln929 -

I received the official policy from our ship operations:

We definitely close our pools and Jacuzzi's at 10pm every day. I'm sorry, but I forgot to ask specifically when the pools and Jacuzzi's open. I have copies of the Journey's Pursuits and was unable to find the times for the Pool.

I did notice that the operation times for the Thalassotherapy Pool on Deck 9 are usually from 8:00am - 9:00pm.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Thank you Bill for finding that out. We have three cruises booked, all in weather warm enough to use the pool so I'm glad for the info. You too, ljk76, for your response. I think the pool hours are very reasonable myself! ;)

Archived