Liquid coffee creamer

lucyinthesky111

I always bring mine - the stuff they serve is just yucky! I buy the little containers that come in a small box. I place them in a zip lock incase they get smashed (never have) and pack them in the luggage. Just my experience.

I used bring my own...because I like the 'sugarfree hazelnut'.....I'd bring it in the car in a small cooler and then carry it on....

But.....then I discovered that coffeemate makes my sf hazelnut in powdered form.....and it's good!! so, now I just grab one of those....throw it in my checked luggage....no problems...

much more convenient for traveling

The creamer was always the least of my complaints with the coffee. Of course I'm also content to just drink mine black if it's good (which the free coffee on the ships definitely is not).

I always end up at the pay coffee shop. I'm half convinced that Carnival deliberately uses cheap coffee to encourage more people to pay for good stuff.

I always bring mine - the stuff they serve is just yucky! I buy the little containers that come in a small box. I place them in a zip lock incase they get smashed (never have) and pack them in the luggage. Just my experience.

I always take these in my checked luggage- I would imagine they would be ok for a carry-on on a cruise as well- NOT in an airport as they are liquid and count against your 3-3-1 allotment. I like sweet flavored coffee, and these little packets keep it fresh. You will be fine with the little prepackaged creamer cups. ENJOY!

The creamer was always the least of my complaints with the coffee. Of course I'm also content to just drink mine black if it's good (which the free coffee on the ships definitely is not).

I always end up at the pay coffee shop. I'm half convinced that Carnival deliberately uses cheap coffee to encourage more people to pay for good stuff.

I'm a early riser and have seen the attendants refill the coffee machine with Maxwell House grinds.

I'm a early riser and have seen the attendants refill the coffee machine with Maxwell House grinds.

The coffee doesn't bother me, I was bought up on "chewy" coffee, so I can drink any coffee. I just like the creamer because if I have that then I don't have to add sugar.

I'm not surprised. It's not undrinkable, and definitely no worse than the coffee I get in the mess hall while deployed. To me I'd rather just pay a few bucks since I'm on vacation and get something I like from the coffee bar.

I take something like International coffee or cappuccino mix and add it to the coffee to make frufie coffee of my own.

Thought I was the only one who did this. During hot season, I bring my large Dixie glass, partially fill with hot coffee, put in some cappuccino mix to dissolve, add my favorite creamer and ice. Great iced coffee. Got asked several times where I got it!:)

Archived