Can't figure out how to order soda card.

LuvTheSea14

I just see no reason to give somebody my money in advance

There is at least one: taxes. VAT on at least European itineraries departing from Spain (at least in port, sometimes during the whole cruise) and sales tax while in port in US (at least in Florida).

I just see no reason to pay up to 10% more onboard if I could have the sticker bought cheaper in advance.

There is at least one: taxes. VAT on at least European itineraries departing from Spain (at least in port, sometimes during the whole cruise) and sales tax while in port in US (at least in Florida).

I just see no reason to pay up to 10% more onboard if I could have the sticker bought cheaper in advance.

good point

You can just give NCL a call and buy the soda package. That's what we always do.

Yes, if you purchase it ahead of time, you may have to wait until you get to your room to get your certificate to take down to have the sticker put on, but if you are doing lunch right when you board, there are still other options of "free" drinks for that one time if you want.

If you wait until you board the ship (and are still in port), you will pay taxes on the card. If you wait until the ship leaves, it will actually be longer than waiting for them to let you in your room to get your certificate for the sticker.

Just a few thoughts... :)

Archived