Legend of the seas

Gilbo

Anyone has been on the legend of the seas since its been refurbished ?

We are going this December and I would love to hear from someone. Their overall impression of the shop etc....

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

The Legend sailed on Asian itineraries last spring and now from Europe. There are not as many Cruise Critic members/posters from those itineraries. [Many are non-English speakers] We are on the TA that repositions Legend to the US. You will get a lot more information once we return. [i plan to write a review]

We had this same problem getting information when the Grandeur sailed in the Latin American market. Once it got back to Baltimore last spring there were lots of reviews.

To those going, take lots of pictures! Can't wait to hear your opinions and see your pictures; this is my honeymoon cruise and I am super excited!

There is already a thread that a poster did a fantastic review with pictures since it was refurbished. Do a search for Legend and should find it.

I loved looking at the review from Borneo. It made me want to book an Asian itinerary. :) The ports were so exotic.

However, I think there will be substantial differences in the voyages [not in the appearance of the ship] once they cater to primarily US/Canadian cruisers. Entertainment, activities, gambling venues and likely even the menu will be different. [i.e The pool decks were nearly empty in his review. I expect there will be many activities that take place there from US ports, etc.]

I loved looking at the review from Borneo. It made me want to book an Asian itinerary. :) The ports were so exotic.

However, I think there will be substantial differences in the voyages [not in the appearance of the ship] once they cater to primarily US/Canadian cruisers. Entertainment, activities, gambling venues and likely even the menu will be different. [i.e The pool decks were nearly empty in his review. I expect there will be many activities that take place there from US ports, etc.]

Thanks for liking my review. Come visit Asia, and sail out of Singapore!

On your comment about differences, yes there would be, especially in the entertainment. Food-wise, MDR, Park Cafe & Speciality Restaurants are almost the same. However, they do try to customize more of the WJ food to the local palate.

We will be on Legend October 21 2013. Venice to Barcelona. This is the last Europe cruise for her since she Repo's to Fort Lauderdale the very next cruise. We will cruise Legend again 07 March 2014 10 night eastern Caribbean. Will take lots of pictures and post.

We will cruise Legend again 07 March 2014 10 night eastern Caribbean.

I'll be on that for my honeymoon. Looking forward to it MORE than going on Allure this December:eek: Great itinerary. Will watch out for your reports after your euro cruise.

Archived