Looking for private tour organizer on past Cape Town to Singapore cruise

pacheco18

We will be taking Oceania's 2015 Cape Town to SIngapore cruise and I will be undoubtedly be organizing tours in every port. Yes, I start very early. LOL

I have done my research on the CC ports forums, Trip Advisor, the old roll calls (which are not that helpful since tour operators are not identified) and I have a list of operators from a CC friend.

I would like some additional recommendations from anyone who has organized (or participated in) tours for that itinerary. MY email address is below.

Thanks

I can't help with guides, but Cape Town is an easy city to do on your own. If you decide to fly in early and spend a few days there, I can recommend a great apartment in a lovely, trendy area of shops and restaurants. Depending on your interests, I can suggest some things to do, such as Robben Island visit, climb/tram to Table Rock Mountain, shopping at Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, rent a car and spend a couple of nights in the Winelands, and so on. We spent 5 nights in Cape Town, and 2 nights in the Winelands, and it was not nearly enough time.

What a fabulous trip you have planned!

Thanks

No offense but my request was very specific - I am not looking for general information about what to do in Cape Town or anywhere else on the itinerary and I don't want this thread to turn into what to do in Cape Town (or any of the ports) - which is easy to figure out.

Rather, I am looking for names of excellent guides or tour operators for the entire itinerary to supplement what I have.

SPECIFICALLY, I am looking for those veteran Oceania cruisers who have done this itinerary and have organized private tours and can give me some additional resources. If you can, please send me a private email to my address below.

I give out so much information to folks on superb private guides I have used that I am hoping others are willing to return the favor. Thanks

We will be taking Oceania's 2015 Cape Town to SIngapore cruise and I will be undoubtedly be organizing tours in every port. Yes, I start very early. LOL

I have done my research on the CC ports forums, Trip Advisor, the old roll calls (which are not that helpful since tour operators are not identified) and I have a list of operators from a CC friend.

I would like some additional recommendations from anyone who has organized (or participated in) tours for that itinerary. MY email address is below.

Thanks

Hello Pacheco18,

Please make such requests on your Roll Call. This forum is for general Oceania discussion. Have a wonderful Cruise.

This thread is now closed.

Archived