Help with travel documents?

dogchopper

I'm sailing on the Freedom on the 29th and for the life of me can't figure out where on RC's site to find the page that shows how much OBC we have or even the page that lists out what paid and how much taxes...

I sign in, see my cruise, look at it but can't remember what page to go to to find this info.

I feel silly asking but it's driving me crazy

I'm sailing on the Freedom on the 29th and for the life of me can't figure out where on RC's site to find the page that shows how much OBC we have or even the page that lists out what paid and how much taxes...

I sign in, see my cruise, look at it but can't remember what page to go to to find this info.

I feel silly asking but it's driving me crazy

Depends how you booked your cruise, if with a TA ask him/her for an invoice you will not be able to see your cruise summary or OBC. I you booked with RCCL or on the RCCL website, go to "before you board, then Countdown to cruise, log in you will be on the vacation summary and viola'.

Depends how you booked your cruise, if with a TA ask him/her for an invoice you will not be able to see your cruise summary or OBC. I you booked with RCCL or on the RCCL website, go to "before you board, then Countdown to cruise, log in you will be on the vacation summary and viola'.

Oh!! That explains it then. I booked with a TA.

Thanks so much, it was driving me crazy!!

Archived