• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Just off the Victory - Eastern & Western Caribbean

mountainbreeze

I had a BLAST on the Victory!! I went on the 9/2 Eastern Caribbean to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Nassau.

I also stayed on for the Western Caribbean to Ocho Rios Jamaica and Grand Cayman.

I had so much fun, and I LOVED LOVED LOVED the Victory.

I had the aft-wrap 8428 for both cruises.

Pre-cruise, I stayed 2 nights at the Intercontinental at the port of Miami.

Post cruise, I stayed 3 nights at Lago Mar Resort & Spa in Ft Lauderdale.

Both hotels were equally awesome.

I'll be back in the next few days to begin my long detailed review of my entire 16 day trip. Right now I'm sorting through my pictures and getting them ready to upload. I took about 1800 pictures throughout the trip.

If you have any questions about the ship or either hotel, I'll be happy to answer them! :)

Looking forward to your pics & report! Doing our first B2B in Nov on Victory - 4 day to just Coz, then 5 day to GT, 1/2 moon & Nassau. Booked late, so settled for reg balcony instead of aft to stay in 1 room.

How did they handle your B2b on last day of 1st?

They should have put a note in my cabin about the B2B and let me know where and when I should meet. I got no note, so I called Guest Services and was told to meet in the lobby around 10:00 AM on turnaround day.

Glad to hear you had a great cruise. We are on the Victory in Feb for a B2B. Would you be able to review any of the shows from the main theater? Also interersted in what shows were playing on the big Lido deck TV. Thanks in advance. Looking forward to your review.

I will be able to review the WELCOME ABOARD show (I saw it twice) and VROOM (I also saw this twice). Both were excellent!!

I saw a few of the smaller "game show" type things also in the Caribbean Theatre.

I'll discuss the shows in my review, but I will say I enjoyed all of the shows I saw.

I will be going on my 1st Carnival cruise on the Victory on Nov. 2 doing the same itinerary that you did on the Western Caribbean! Any info you have on the ship etc. I would love! I'm arriving in Miami a day before the cruise and staying at the Marriott at Biscayne Bay. (1st time in Miami as well, I've always cruised out of Ft. Lauderdale)

I had a BLAST on the Victory!! I went on the 9/2 Eastern Caribbean to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Nassau.

I also stayed on for the Western Caribbean to Ocho Rios Jamaica and Grand Cayman.

I had so much fun, and I LOVED LOVED LOVED the Victory.

I had the aft-wrap 8428 for both cruises.

Pre-cruise, I stayed 2 nights at the Intercontinental at the port of Miami.

Post cruise, I stayed 3 nights at Lago Mar Resort & Spa in Ft Lauderdale.

Both hotels were equally awesome.

I'll be back in the next few days to begin my long detailed review of my entire 16 day trip. Right now I'm sorting through my pictures and getting them ready to upload. I took about 1800 pictures throughout the trip.

If you have any questions about the ship or either hotel, I'll be happy to answer them! :)

I did the Victory in May and it was a great ship. I'm interested in info and pics of the Lago Mar. I'm there in October for a girls weekend and have heard nothing but great things about it.

Can you please put post cruise pics and info on your Lago Mar stay? I'm sure others would love to see/hear about it also :D

Anxiously waiting for your review... leaving this weekend for the 5 day eastern. Girls cruise.... on and one guy too...

After many many cruises, this is one of the ships that I haven't been on , and have ready many good reviews! Also, was the cruise director Goose? Anyone have any thoughts on him?

How was the sailaway party? I have been to many, but have to say the best one ever was on the Liberty last year with karl Bird... sad that he is retiring...

definetly one of the best!

How was the sailaway party? I have been to many, but have to say the best one ever was on the Liberty last year with karl Bird... sad that he is retiring...

definetly one of the best!

Oh, man, "Karl with a K" is retiring? That's sad, as he IS a great CD.

Out of all the cruises I've been on, he was the first CD to actually motivate me to join in on Lido deck festivities: I joined the conga line during one of the night deck parties. :)

Archived