What would you do?????

csunshine860

Saw the new sale promotion and am wondering if we should book our Aug 2014 cruise now or wait for ES and book onboard when we sail Dec.7th. If we book now would we still be entitled to any price drops etc.

Many thanks......just so confused.

Book it now because you never know when the sale will end even though theere sales usually last a long time, but you never know.

We are faced with the same dilemma. Since we are cruising the end of October 2013 we have decided to wait until we are on the ship to book our October 2014 cruise. I sure hope the sale is still on.... then we would benefit from the sale rate and $100 OBC for booking while on the ship......fingers are crossed........ :):)

Mizlorinj - we also use a TA but still book while on the ship. The booking is then transferred to our TA and we still get the $100 OBC......

we booked with this sale price and we can always switch to ES when it comes back. I do love checking for price drops but may just keep it the way it is. and who knows when this sale will end. they say the end of september but sometimes the sales last longer than they say

we booked with this sale price and we can always switch to ES when it comes back. I do love checking for price drops but may just keep it the way it is. and who knows when this sale will end. they say the end of september but sometimes the sales last longer than they say

If switching from this promotion /sale to ES are there any issues, i.e. having to change your cabin, deposit to regular deposit -paying the difference. I assume that changing would mean cancelling sale booking and re booking under ES. Tried calling CCL too much of a hold wait time.. We usually book ourselves online no TA or PVP. Would be interested knowing this as a dear friend is considering this cruise. Many thanks for thoughts/knowledge.

Archived