Freedom Fragments....and RUMORS

Merion_Mom

450 D, D+ & P on board.

1700 C&A.

Lounges seriously overcrowded.

DL overflow is 7 hearts card room and the one next to it - name eludes me at this moment.

Rahul and Bertie are both great concierges.

And that is the reason we don't go to the lounges before dinner,,the best time for me is early in the morning,,so nice and quiet...:D

CONGRATULATIONS on your retirement!! I was just on Freedom the end of August with a friend, and she and I got home 9/1, booked a b2b Freedom cruise for 10/20 and 10/27. Could you please tell us what nights are formal for the Western itinerary?? Also, what days/nights are the ice shows performed?

We'll see you again soon on a ship........:D

Kay

I would like to start a rumor that RCCL is returning to sailing out of LA so we can sail more and not have to spend as much on air fare to FL as the cruise cost. Guess we could move to FL but humidly and family issues get in the way.

We are on Allure in November so maybe we can get some more rumors to share. Interesting about the Cape Liberty being a home port.

Congratulations on your retirement, Carol!!!!! I retired in April, but still can't away for more than 2 weeks at a time because I care for an elder. Maybe someday? He will probably outlive me...

I am so envious of you! You deserve a wonderful retirement after teaching!!

Carol, Congratulations on your retirement. Don't be surprised if you find yourself saying 'What Day Is It?":D Wishing you many years of happiness and good health and lots more cruises.:)

Gives us more time on here, right?:p

Carol aka Merion mum great meeting you last week we did have a few laughs at some of the antics of certain high end cruisers didn't we. hope we can cruise together again sometime. Enjoy your retirement oh and i was also at the meeting when Captain tor said the new terminal is only for cargo ships.

Jewel

Carol, Congratulations on your retirement. Don't be surprised if you find yourself saying 'What Day Is It?":D Wishing you many years of happiness and good health and lots more cruises.:)

I hope she doesn't find herself asking what day it is...my mother does that because she has dementia...:D

Carol aka Merion mum great meeting you last week we did have a few laughs at some of the antics of certain high end cruisers didn't we. hope we can cruise together again sometime. Enjoy your retirement oh and i was also at the meeting when Captain tor said the new terminal is only for cargo ships.

Jewel

And that shows that even the Captains give out wrong information, they are actually removing a cargo terminal to make way for the new CRUISE terminal:D

Captain Tor backpedaled this week.

The Port Canaveral enlargement project is well on its way.

Yes, that is Katie in the picture. She is posing like that, I think, because she is very proud of the fact that she has lost a lot of weight and is well on her way to her target goal.

She was the AM under Abe on our 46 night Around the Horn Mariner cruise. It's no wonder that she remembers me! ;)

The crowding in the lounge eased off after the second day. Also, people became friendlier and shared space.

Seven Hearts and Cloud Nine are the room names.

Everyone took drinks out with no problem.

A friend told me that on the Freedom in the spring, Bertie (Diamond Concierge) made him change out of his shorts and put on pants to get in.

This week? Shorts, shorts, shorts.

Quick and easy departure this morning. Customs was noticeably not interested in ANYONE that I could see.

Archived