• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Grandeur Of The Seas...7 day...Nov 2013..Baltimore to Bermuda

Debzee

Hello

This will be my husband and I first time cruising with Royal Carribean as well as Bermuda. How will the water temp be in Bermuda? We usually cruise with Carnival; however, thought we would try Royal this time as we have heard that they are better plus Baltimore is close to home from where we live. It's only a few hours to get there for us and this time we opted to take Amtrak up there that day. As far as our cabin, we are at Deck 2 (Large Oceanview) towards the back which questions meas to how smooth the ride will be plus if we will smell any diesel fumes or waste??? Our travel agent said she would move us but the cruise is sold out! Can anyone tell us more about this ship??? Also, do they have an afternoon tea time and are the shore excursions discounted on board the ship cheaper???

Thank you

Bob & Debra

The cruise line shore excursions are the same price (no discount) on board as they are if purchased in advance. Royal does have afternoon snacks in the Windjammer (buffet), but it's not like afternoon tea on other lines.

Archived