Personalizer

Commodore

[quote name='Commodore']does anyone know the meaning of Gap in personalizer:Ship: [B]pacific princess[/B]
Stateroom: [B]Pending [/B]
Category:[B])[/B]
Deck: [B]#gap#[/B]
[B]This the first time I see this.[/B]
[B]Thks:confused::confused::confused:[/B][/quote]
How about since you don't have a cabin the deck no. is unknown, thus a "gap" in the information?

[quote name='RMM34667']It looks like the Personalizer got an upgrade. Mine looks like this:
Ship: [B]royal princess[/B]
Stateroom: [B]To be assigned [/B]
Category: [B]IA (Interior)[/B]
Deck: [B]pending [/B][/quote]
No upgrade it just disapeared and now it reads;Deck:PENDING

[quote name='AZbeachboy']Now I will know if It ever happens to mine. Thanks for information.[/quote]
AZbeachboy hopefully you won't get the same greeti9ng from Princess as I just had.
I cxalled réservations and an agent by name Michelle quite rude told me bluntly 9I do not understand GAP all you need to know is you do not have a cabin assigned) I did not need to call Princess to know that....:eek:

[quote name='Commodore']AZbeachboy hopefully you won't get the same greeti9ng from Princess as I just had.
I cxalled réservations and an agent by name Michelle quite rude told me bluntly 9I do not understand GAP all you need to know is you do not have a cabin assigned) I did not need to call Princess to know that....:eek:[/QUOTE]

Sorry for your experience. I have called there a lot, but have only had one rude agent in years. I think more are OK and sometimes we talk to much.

I think they are having trouble with the web site. I just went there to pre-order some drinks through the gifts section and it is not working.

I have booked rooms and it does show the proper deck. It's my guess that it is an upgrade based on their new interactive deck plans in which you can put in a room number and it takes you to the room on the right deck. So, it has to have the deck information to do that, hence the listing in the personalizer?

I booked a guarantee and I just have a blank where the cabin number should be but our personalizer in the UK is a bit different from the US ones. I cannot get into mine at the moment. I hope this means they are working on it. (maybe putting in a cabin number)

[quote name='caber']I booked a guarantee and I just have a blank where the cabin number should be but our personalizer in the UK is a bit different from the US ones. I cannot get into mine at the moment. I hope this means they are working on it. (maybe putting in a cabin number)[/quote]

I can get in now. The whole format has changed and it says Cabin "to be assigned" and Deck "pending"
I guess we are all the same now.

Archived