Adult Only cruises

With all the discussion on these boards about children on the ships, does anyone else find it surprising that there are no adult only ships. I understand the need to be family friendly in order to fill ships, but you would think with the right marketing an adult only ship could sail full regularly. Just a thought.

Bridget

With all the discussion on these boards about children on the ships, does anyone else find it surprising that there are no adult only ships. I understand the need to be family friendly in order to fill ships, but you would think with the right marketing an adult only ship could sail full regularly. Just a thought.

Bridget

Carnival loves making $$$ on the 3rd and 4th passenger(kids). Im sure if it was a viable plan lots of cruiselines would offer adult only cruises. Las Vegas has even embraced the idea of families. Like they say....follow the money.

Carnival loves making $$$ on the 3rd and 4th passenger(kids). Im sure if it was a viable plan lots of cruiselines would offer adult only cruises. Las Vegas has even embraced the idea of families. Like they say....follow the money.

Yes, but Vegas has gotten away from the family vacation idea and moved to the "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" and embraced their badness.

Bridget

Celebrity is already doing them and I believe just finished the Alaska Adult only cruise. I'm considering cruising them again just because of this theme they offer. I've also heard that it's much more of a Fun Ship during the Adult sailings :)

Celebrity is already doing them and I believe just finished the Alaska Adult only cruise. I'm considering cruising them again just because of this theme they offer. I've also heard that it's much more of a Fun Ship during the Adult sailings :)

According to this Celebrity has stopped doing Adult cruises, sounds like there was a lack of interest.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=195636&highlight=adults

I hear ya........and we're doing our part by having an all adult CC Group Cruise..come join us!:D

I want to wait until after my first cruise July 17th before booking another cruise, to make sure I like it.

Bridget

According to this Celebrity has stopped doing Adult cruises, sounds like there was a lack of interest.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=195636&highlight=adults

What a bummer! I guess I should have sailed quicker, but I think I'll still contact Celebrity about them. Usually the boards have the best information though :)

I was going to take our CC Adult only cruise until I found out that the ship isn't adults only, just the group from CC is. It won't stop 1000's of kids from being on board. It would be great to travel with Randy and the group, too!

Archived