Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Originally Posted by Gingee View Post

Did you take the cruise package at Doubletree? I wonder if it is cheaper to take a cab on your own? Did you go out of Port Everglades?

If you read the review you will have all your questions answered.

Sorry I read your review before we started to look at hotels so I forgot that you mentioned it.

The beach in Cozmuel looks nice.

Wow this must take so much time! We are heading on the Breeze Southern route in January and I can't wait to see all of your pictures of ship and ports! Keep going - we love the review!

Thank you Carol. Yes it's taking a lot of time but I enjoy it. Mike

Love your reviews and especially looking forward to Curacao and Aruba pics as they are on our bucket list of places to visit. Thanks for taking us along on your journey!

Thanks for coming along on our journey. :D

Loving your review. We sailed on the Breeze in May on a different itinerary. We absolutely loved her. Next year we will be sailing on the Freedom with the same itinerary you did on the Breeze.

Thanks, I'm sure you're going to love the southern Caribbean. mike

Enjoying your review and pics!

Can you tell me if it's a long walk down the dock to the shops? We're stopping in Cozumel on our cruise next year and my older sister ( 80's) will be with us. I'm wondering if she will be able to walk down that dock. She is very mobile just not good at long distances.

Thanks.

Thanks. It may appear like quite a distance to walk from my photos but that first shop is at the most 5 minutes from the ship. Once there she'll should be able to rest before going on to the other shops. I also believe they have bicycle rickshaws that can transport between the ship and the shops for a fee.

Been there three times, twice did the AI once did not. I miss my Tamerin (sp?) margaritas. Would you believe the price for the AI has not increased in 5 years. (is the AI still $25 for children under 16?)

Your first pictures had me worried, I did not see the water toys at first and thought they didn't have them anymore. FYI - my 9 year old conquered the Ice burg.

We did the all inclusive side of Mr. Sanchos too. Not only did we also received attention from waiters, but we were the only ones if their gorgeous new swim up bar, a great place to relax and cool off and have even more drinks before going back to the ship! We really enjoyed our time there, too.

We've always gone to Nachi Cocom, but Mr. Sanchos looks better.

So for $50pp, it's open bar and order off the menu whenever you want?

We have done both Mr Sanchos and Nachi Cocum. To me they are both worth what you pay it is 2 different experiences at Mr Sanchos there is more to do and at Nachi I feel it is more laid back. So for us when we don't have our Ault kids with us we go to Nachi and when they cruise with us we like Mr Sanchos there is something for everyone and we can still just kick back and relax!!! Food and drinks at both we felt were fantastic for Cozumel beaches and service has always been great at both too!! Hope this helps.

Enjoying your review :)...reminiscing through your review of my Liberty Cruise from last Feb and anxiously awaiting the review for the Breeze which we have scheduled for next April.

Edited by dperki1

MickeyA53 - Your right sorry I did mean Breeze not Dream. Have done the Dream and we weren't fans of it. WOW Mr. Sanchos has changed since we were there last, they didn't have a pool and the water toys were old and slimy. We paid to use them but I didn't have the upper body strength to pull myself up so it was a waste for me but my husband did play on them. I also noticed they seem to have a lot more water toys there now. We are heading to Cozumel in January but gonna try out the Beach Club. Really looking forward to your Breeze review. Oh and your pictures are beautiful, were you using a water camera for the pictures on the water toys?