Musica on Dry Dock?

Oncaribbeanwaters

I have been researching on the Musica,,, and just noticed that after the Oct. 12 departure ending in Venice,,,she only appears in Martinique on December 3rd.....

Where is she for over 40 days? With no stops she should be in the Caribbean in 10 days out of Venice....maybe this question should be for MSC USA

Wondering.....

I have been researching on the Musica,,, and just noticed that after the Oct. 12 departure ending in Venice,,,she only appears in Martinique on December 3rd.....

Where is she for over 40 days? With no stops she should be in the Caribbean in 10 days out of Venice....maybe this question should be for MSC USA

Wondering.....

Her last Black Sea cruise ends Oct 23, then she sails on a 19 night cruise on Nov 11 to Santo Domingo arriving 30 November when she immediately commences doing 7 night cruises from there over the winter..

The gap is around 3 weeks which is quite normal for MSC to do this before or after a repo. It will be a thorough clean up and any repairs that need doing. So not such a big gap really.

Not sure where you got your information about her schedule, but you can see the dates I'm talking about on the Italian website.

Looked all over other cruise deal providers and the TA which is an amazing itinerary it's only offered by MSC in the Italian site..... Wonder why?

It was on the UK site back in April - I'm booked on it. It's also shown on the French and German sites, but departing from Marseilles. I can also confirm that it is in dry dock from 23 October; I hope it's ready for 11th November!

Archived