• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Dreamworks Home

Things have been pretty slow, well dead is probably more accurate, around the Quantum boards so I thought I would bring up a new topic of discussion.

When the Allure of the Seas set sail it brought with it a new onboard feature, The Dreamworks Experience. Royal Caribbean and Dreamworks took advantage of the hype around the new ship and help a red carpet premiere for Puss in Boots onboard. Since then they've continued to do marketing around the new Dreamwork film premieres and help day 1 premiere showings but nothing major. According to the Dreamworks calendar a new movie called Home is set to premiere on November 26th, 2014. That would be during the official inaugural sailing (officially the day before Thanksgiving). Do you think they would take advantage of a new class of ships and the NYC location to make a big deal out of this premiere again?

I'll be on that sailing and it'll be my first exposure to the Dreamworks Experience so I'm excited about it no matter how they decide to handle the event. Even if it's just showing it on day 1 in the theater it'll still be nice to see how the theater handles a 3D film.

Archived