Allure bfast aside from Winjammer/MDR

roquejo

Aside from the usual MDR and Winjammer where most RCCL guests go to for breakfast, which among the other alternatives are your favorites:

Park Cafe, Solarium Bistro, Wipeout Cafe, Johnny Rockets, Cafe Promenade, Vitality Cafe (Sorrentos?? and Boardwalk doghouse??) not sure if all of them are open for breakfast..

Any of those breakfast venues serve an alternative menu for something different? Or they all serve basically the same usual bfast items, just different venues?

For I know the park cafe serve their unique signature roast beef sandwich only lunchtime onwards. So this takes away its edge during bfast.

How about Johnny Rockets which has no surcharge in the morning? Do they serve some of their unique menu like onion rings and any of their signature burger patties for breakfast?

Or just the usual breakfast fares like bacon egg sausages etc that you can find in any other bfast venues of the ship?

Two years ago, we did Johnny Rockets and Solarium Bistro. The Solarium had healthy breakfast foods. Johnny Rockets was great too. We also did the character breakfast in the MDR which was all things chocolate.

Sorrento's and the Doghouse are not open for breakfast. Johnny Rockets and the MDR, at least, are both definitely worth a try - and yes, JR does have their burger patty as a choice on the menu. The breakfast potatoes are great there! :)

Park Café, Solarium Café and Johnny Rockets are open for breakfast. We basically tried them all and stayed away from the WJ. Love Park Café for the park atmosphere. Got a nice omelet at JR at no fee.

Park Café, Solarium Café and Johnny Rockets are open for breakfast. We basically tried them all and stayed away from the WJ. Love Park Café for the park atmosphere. Got a nice omelet at JR at no fee.

This is what I would suggest.

We normally do Park Cafe regardless of the ship for breakfast.

IMHO, it's worth the time to explore all of the options once. If you like one in particular, you can repeat that one.

A lot of the breakfast places mentioned are all very similar. You do get made to order eggs and omelettes from places like Johnny Rockets and Wipeout Cafe compared to the ready made being kept warm at Windjammer. So for fresh eggs go to the mentioned restaurants or MDR.

I was quite disappointed with the lack of choice at the Solarium Cafe for breakfast.

OK thanks.

So it's Johnny Rockets for great potatoes, drawback most items are too oily.

Solarium Bistro for healthy choices, drawback less choices compared to others.

Park Cafe for the ambiance, drawback is the roast beef sandwich not avail in bfast

Avoid WJ at all costs due to powdered eggs..etc

This is the first time I will be spoiled with choices, previously it is just MDR and Winjammer for Bfast..

In my previous cruise with Mariner, which has no Park Cafe being a Voyager Class, I forgot to try Johnny Rockets or Cafe Promenade somehow for breakfast.

This is the first time I will be spoiled with choices, previously it is just MDR and Winjammer for Bfast.

This I have to agree with you. Having been on Allure for the first and only time 3 weeks ago but have been on other ships, you really are spoiled for choices for breakfast and lunch on the Allure. You could also be spoiled if you take specialty restaurants into account for dinner. I regrettably to say I didn't have enough time to try the doghouse. And only the last sea day that I had the infamous beef sandwich. My body can only fit in so many meals in a day.

Does the Vitality Cafe <?> at the spa provide complimentary breakfast items as well? If so what are they?

Also, you can order room service.

I don't think anyone on those ships could go hungry.

Yes, the Vitality Cafe provides complimentary breakfast items, but they are not items like eggs made to order. Wraps, fruits, smoothies (extra cost).

the park cafe has great healthy breakfast sandwiches and a bagel station along with fresh fruits and pastries.

you don't need the beef on weck for breakfast when you can have it all afternoon!

Yeah, but given all these choices in Allure and you don't have the time and stomach space for all of them, you now tend to look for the unique items to eat. The weck is unique for Park Cafe, just as the Bfast potatoes at JR's.

The healthy breakfast sandwiches in Park Cafe, can also be found in the Solarium Bistro..

But for lunch, its hands down Park Cafe due to the weck.

The weck might pair with red wine nicely, so might bring a bottle of red wine onboard, grab a weck to go and enjoy it with red wine in the stateroom balcony during embarkation day.

Yeah, its true that most casual cruisers only found out about the weck near the end of the cruise. so Park Cafe is not usually crowded during early cruise days :D

We loved the Solarium. They had a great selection,(no pancakes or french toast though), it was less crowded and had a wonderful view. I also loved the Park Cafe's version of an egg mcmuffin. It was really good.

Our favorite was the Solarium because of the dozens of healthy options. Johnny Rockets was awful! There was so much grease on the food, you could've created your own slip and slide funpark.

I agree! Eggs were swimming in grease. I left without eating much of my breakfast.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Forums mobile app

We loved the Solarium. They had a great selection,(no pancakes or french toast though), it was less crowded and had a wonderful view. I also loved the Park Cafe's version of an egg mcmuffin. It was really good.

I hope there is an RCCL version of sausage mcmuffin in any of the breakfast venues.

HAL has its own version of sausage mcmuffins for breakfast. I also loved HAL's several variants of made to order Egg Benedict for breakfast.

Can you find any sausage mcmuffiin or egg benedicts in any of the many breakfast venues in Allure?

I hope there is an RCCL version of sausage mcmuffin in any of the breakfast venues.

HAL has its own version of sausage mcmuffins for breakfast. I also loved HAL's several variants of made to order Egg Benedict for breakfast.

Can you find any sausage mcmuffiin or egg benedicts in any of the many breakfast venues in Allure?

Eggs Benedict are served in the Main Dining Room.

Archived