What side of Breeze for balcony?

sml3

Too many variables. Which ports are you going to? When? What time of day are you arriving and departing? How many smokers will be around you? How many ships will be in port? Will your view be blocked by a ship(s) that is already docked? Will the ship be docked fore or stern towards shore?

If you don't have the view you want from your balcony, got to one of the upper level decks and get the view you like the best.

Does it matter? Want the best port watching possible. Does it matter for smokers? Do not want to smell smoke if possible. Thanks.

We have a balcony cabin on the starboard side because the Promenade Deck below on the starboard deck is non-smoking.

As for ports, we've had ships sail in head first in some ports and back in in other ports. It all depends on the conditions, the bridge crew, and the pilot.

It's a coin toss. I sailed the Breeze twice and had a cove balcony on the starboard side both times. My cabin was portside the first time and waterside the next in Miami. Depending on the port and other ships in port you can never be truly positive of exactly where your ship will dock.

Does it matter? Want the best port watching possible. Does it matter for smokers? Do not want to smell smoke if possible. Thanks.

Don't choose a cabin based on being able to see the port.

You will have a 50/50 chance of being disappointed! The ship may pull in - or back in - depending on which port and which ships are there at the same time. No way of knowing which side will face the land. :o

The smoking is randomn too - your neighbors may or may not be smokers. I am not a smoker - but isn't Carnoival policy still that you can smoke on the balcony but NOT in the cabin?? Smoking outside - on the balconies - is pretty common.

We were on the Breeze in May and had a balcony room on deck 9 on port side for Southern Caribbean. We had a great view of all the ports. There were not any spa balcony rooms left when the rates went down and we upgraded to the balcony room. If you don't want smokers beside you, book a spa balcony room. We had smokers beside us and we had to go inside a few times when they were smoking.

It's a coin toss. I sailed the Breeze twice and had a cove balcony on the starboard side both times. My cabin was portside the first time and waterside the next in Miami. Depending on the port and other ships in port you can never be truly positive of exactly where your ship will dock.

We just got off the Breeze southern Caribbean. When we left curaçao and headed home the sunsets were amazing from our balcony on the port side deck 7 above the pub. The cigar smoke bothered us a lot and didn't enjoy the balcony as much. Next ship I am on the starboard side.,just a small tip. Also our neighbor enjoyed his cigar on the balcony also.

Archived