Arcadia cabins

sunny seas

Just found our cabin number for our next cruise - A118 Happy with the location just wondered if any info on this deck or cabin

Sunny:)

I was on Arcadia WC last year, Sydney to Southampton. All the information you need to know re decks, cabins can be found on P&O website.

Above all, enjoy !!

We stayed in A115 last Christmas. There was a bit of noise from the Belvedere restaurant above but it wasn't too bad.

I didn't like the cabin though - we have twin bed configuration (I am with my mum) and when the beds were moved apart both of us had very poor reading light configuration (directly behind our heads and blocked by the pillow). Maintenance could move one light but not the other. I suspect the room would be ok in double configuration but was cramped when set as a twin.

Only one power point set very close to the desk top so take an adaptor - we couldn't charge anything from that point.

It was also the worst cabin I have stayed in from the point of view of cushions, curtains etc. They were really old and bobbled and looked filthy - we would have dreamt of putting a cushion or the bed runners anywhere near our skin

Archived