Paradise Point / Aerial tram status

blue_water

Last week they were down in the morning, but were running in the late afternoon. We got back to the ship late and I didn't have time to go down and check them out but I assume they were putting people in the gondolas. Hard to tell from the balcony, which is where I took this shot from using a telephoto. This was taken on 10/10/13. I watched them run for at least an hour. So open? Don't know. Running? Yes.

TrollyStThomas_zps56cbccd0.jpg

Last week they were down in the morning, but were running in the late afternoon. We got back to the ship late and I didn't have time to go down and check them out but I assume they were putting people in the gondolas. Hard to tell from the balcony, which is where I took this shot from using a telephoto. This was taken on 10/10/13. I watched them run for at least an hour. So open? Don't know. Running? Yes.

TrollyStThomas_zps56cbccd0.jpg

THANK YOU!! There may be hope still for our visit :D.

• 3 weeks later...

Latest word is there is still construction, but the bar is open and the dining area has been enlarged. They're still waiting for the tram repair parts(!) but they have a shuttle taking people up and down for now.

So enjoy! :)

How long does this take? I really want to do this after the beach. We are only there from 11 am to 6 pm. We plan on taking a taxi to Sapphire beach first. On the way back should we have them drop us off on top and take the tram back down? Any suggestion would be great:D

Up and running today. Expanded bar and deck area, which is now mostly covered with ceiling fans, it's fabulous, as it was often quite hot up there during the day with little shade. Still a sunny area with table umbrellas for those who prefer. Limited menu at the moment, but bushwackers being served - not all stores open yet, but it's a start. And the view is spectacular as always...go up and enjoy!

Really hope its running when we get there 12/7. Looks like it would be a good excursion. Not to mention the Bushwhacker sounds pretty good too!

Paradise Point is a great spot to relax after an excursion and before heading back to the ship, nice view and the Bushwacker is great!

Edited by blue_water