Help needed again

JLawes

Hi, have I picked the following information up correctly?

It's all to do with the flight home after our cruise.

We fly home from Miami with British Airways and I've just rang them to confirm what baggage we are allowed, this is what I've been told, just want to check its correct as it seems a lot to me.

1 hold case no more than 23kg

1 hand cabin case no more than 23kg (56x45x25cm in size)

1 laptop or handbag/purse (45x36x20cm in size)

If all the above is correct does this mean I can pack clothes in hand cabin size. I've checked on BA site for items not allowed but I think it's just me making things difficult for myself in not believing it.

Also has anyone pre booked your flight seats while on board still.

Been told I can do this the Wednesday before we are due to fly, which is on the Saturday 15.10.2013.

Any help would be great as I'm just tying myself up in knots here, haha

Hi, have I picked the following information up correctly?

It's all to do with the flight home after our cruise.

We fly home from Miami with British Airways and I've just rang them to confirm what baggage we are allowed, this is what I've been told, just want to check its correct as it seems a lot to me.

1 hold case no more than 23kg

1 hand cabin case no more than 23kg (56x45x25cm in size)

1 laptop or handbag/purse (45x36x20cm in size)

If all the above is correct does this mean I can pack clothes in hand cabin size. I've checked on BA site for items not allowed but I think it's just me making things difficult for myself in not believing it.

Also has anyone pre booked your flight seats while on board still.

Been told I can do this the Wednesday before we are due to fly, which is on the Saturday 15.10.2013.

Any help would be great as I'm just tying myself up in knots here, haha

Luggage is correct. You can select your seat 24 hours before your flight time free of charge. You can pay to select your seat anytime before the 24 hour time period. Your personal care products that you would put in your carry on(liquids or creams)can not be more than three ounces each and fit into a quart see through plastic bag.

I had to go check the BA website myself - that 23kg for a carryon was hard to believe. 23lbs, maybe, but 23kg??? But, yep, there it was!!! Now, that being said, don't pack your hand baggage any heavier than you can lift over your head. I wouldn't want to try to lift a 23kg bag up into that overhead!!!

I had to go check the BA website myself - that 23kg for a carryon was hard to believe. 23lbs, maybe, but 23kg??? But, yep, there it was!!! Now, that being said, don't pack your hand baggage any heavier than you can lift over your head. I wouldn't want to try to lift a 23kg bag up into that overhead!!!

BA is great about that compared to many foreign airlines. I fly BA regularly as an AA frequent flier, and the 23kg means I can easily pack for a week-long business trip without having to check a bag. I look forward to doing it again in a few weeks when I go MCI-ORD-LHR-MUC

Archived