Sunprince Posted October 9, 2013 #1 Share Posted October 9, 2013 I have this question out to my TA who is contacting Regent, but in the meantime I just thought I would ask here in case anyone has any experience with this. I am having second thoughts on my already booked and fully paid for cruise. Booked on holiday Navigator sailing and thinking about switching to the holiday Buenos Aires/Rio sailing (same approx time/this year, although Rio is a few days longer). The South American sailing seems to be selling slower, while the Navigator is fully wait listed. Does anyone know if changing itineraries after final payment is possible? I am sure there are some fees, rules, complications with arranging airfare etc? It might be to Regent's advantage...for example: Regent could fill my Navigator cabin with a waitlist person (probably higher fare than what I paid) and I could in turn fill a vacant cabin on a sailing that is not yet full. Appreciate your thoughts on this. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.