• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Just booked Myster Dinner on FOS some ???

jletsgo

Just booked this dinner for the first time and really excited. Some questions for my fellow cruisers.......

- It's schedule for the first night at 7:15 in Portofino's. I know the dress is usually more smart casual but concerned if luggage doesn't arrive in time. Don't want to be dressed inappropriately...suggestions !

- I read the 4 course meal is paired with wine. I am assuming this is included in the price of the dinner??

- I read on these boards somewhere that the dinner started in the viking crown lounge with cocktails and appetizers. Is this accurate information?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Just booked this dinner for the first time and really excited. Some questions for my fellow cruisers.......

- It's schedule for the first night at 7:15 in Portofino's. I know the dress is usually more smart casual but concerned if luggage doesn't arrive in time. Don't want to be dressed inappropriately...suggestions !

- I read the 4 course meal is paired with wine. I am assuming this is included in the price of the dinner??

- I read on these boards somewhere that the dinner started in the viking crown lounge with cocktails and appetizers. Is this accurate information?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Wine is included with the price. When we had the dinner, they served house wine. Ours also started in Viking Crown with champagne (no cocktails included in the price) and then proceeded to Portofino.

Archived