Queen Elizabeth Bar Prices

mdls22198

Cunardaddict, I'm with you all the way. You know what they say, if you need to ask the price of a drink, then you shouldn't be ordering it. I've been on two QV cruises this year and I don't have a clue what the price of a glass of Merlot is (my favourite tipple), I order it, drink it and then pay the bill - I JUST LOVE CUNARD.

No, I order what I like. If I start to worry on money matters during a cruise I will stop enjoying it.

Having not been with Cunard I wished to see the variety of beers draught or bottled and the virgin smoothies available. I am easily satisfied with an ale in the day and cocktails at night, my other half basically tea total and would nice see what is there for her.

Having not been with Cunard I wished to see the variety of beers draught or bottled and the virgin smoothies available. I am easily satisfied with an ale in the day and cocktails at night, my other half basically tea total and would nice see what is there for her.

Hi mdls. May I recommend my personal favorite - a virgin frozen strawberry daiquiri? Not doubt it's not as healthy as a smoothie, but it is very tasty and a festive beverage to sip as you both watch the sun set :) (Sorry for the bartenders as I know it is a rather work intensive beverage, but that's why there's a 15% auto charge :D) Cheers! -S.

Cunardaddict, I'm with you all the way. You know what they say, if you need to ask the price of a drink, then you shouldn't be ordering it. I've been on two QV cruises this year and I don't have a clue what the price of a glass of Merlot is (my favourite tipple), I order it, drink it and then pay the bill - I JUST LOVE CUNARD.

That's the spirit! :)

With a great attitude like yours it's no wonder you enjoy yourself on board Cunard ships.

I am sorry can't answer the OP question as I have never bought a drink on any ship of Cunard.

No never! I have no idea of prices or the bill at the end of the session. Why ? Well it is charged to my on board account and for some reason it gets paid by my Husband and I never even have to say thank you:D

I just love my husband almost as much a Cunard Cheers!:D:D

Archived