• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

A couple last minute questions: Cruising next week!

Mybearsbaby

Hi all! I am leaving Saturday from Port Canaveral, and GT is one of our stops. I had a few questions...

1) I did a search on passport stamps, and came up with a few different, confusing results. DH and I like to collect passport stamps, and I heard there is a place to get them on GT. Where exactly is it, and how do I get there?

2) Also, I read on here something about a trolley. I have an 8 month old, and between wrangling him and packing, can't recall the details. Does it cost anything, and where all does it go? How often does it go, and could I use it to get to where the passport stamps are? Also interested in finding a postage stamp.

3) Where is the best place from the beach to snorkel? We have our own equipment.

4) Does Grand Turk have any Haggle-type shopping like some other ports?

5) Are there locker rentals anywhere to put our things while swimming on the beach?

Thanks in advance!!

Edited by Mybearsbaby

Hi all! I am leaving Saturday from Port Canaveral, and GT is one of our stops. I had a few questions...

1) I did a search on passport stamps, and came up with a few different, confusing results. DH and I like to collect passport stamps, and I heard there is a place to get them on GT. Where exactly is it, and how do I get there?

2) Also, I read on here something about a trolley. I have an 8 month old, and between wrangling him and packing, can't recall the details. Does it cost anything, and where all does it go? How often does it go, and could I use it to get to where the passport stamps are? Also interested in finding a postage stamp.

3) Where is the best place from the beach to snorkel? We have our own equipment.

4) Does Grand Turk have any Haggle-type shopping like some other ports?

5) Are there locker rentals anywhere to put our things while swimming on the beach?

Thanks in advance!!

1. We just got back. Looked for the passport stamp place and they said they had closed it.

2.There was no sign of a trolley maybe in town but not at cruise port.

3. The snorkeling was ok right at the cruise port near the rocks

4. There was only pre priced shopping by the chains and prices were high compared to other ports.

5. There were locker rentals but you really do not need to worry no one will take anything. You just need a cc and sail and sign card.

• 4 weeks later...