Robes and other questions

wannagonow123

Are robes available for use during your cruise?

How late are the hot tubs open, and does anyone monitor children in them? My last cruise on Carnival, many years ago, you could not get close because they were full of kids the entire time.

Are the sample menus on Carnival website somewhat accurate?

Thanks for your time

How late are the hot tubs open, and does anyone monitor children in them? My last cruise on Carnival, many years ago, you could not get close because they were full of kids the entire time.

Thanks for your time

1. Yes robes are provided

2. The hot tubs are open from 8am - 10pm. Only the parents monitor their children. Some hot tubs like the Serenity area are adults only.:D

3. Here is a link for accurate menus: http://zydecocruiser.net/menus/CarnivalCruiseLineMenus.htm

Thanks for your time

The robes are awesome to have, we keep ours close by for when our morning room service is delivered. And as for the hot tubs, always kids in them. We were just on the Sensation, hardly seen any kids on the ship, but when that sea day came around, there they were in the hot tubs. There is even a water park set up on the aft, with slides. Now the Serenity hot tubs were nice and hot, and no kids. Had one all to myself when we docked in Freeport....very nice!!

Thanks for your time

You will have 2 robes (the kind with wrap around ties) hanging in the closet in your cabin when you embark. Use the hot tubs in the Serenity area. No one under 21 is allowed in that area.

Have a great cruise!

On our recent Conquest cruise (9-29-13) one of the robes left in the closet for our use had a feces stain (a "skid mark", if you will). We pointed it out to our steward and asked for him to take them both away and declined replacements. We never heard another word about it.

I can guarantee after that experience we will never wear the ship provided robes again.

When we were on the Carnival Dream several months ago, you would find everyone in their pj's and in their robes, out on the deck watching the late night movies. :eek: At first I thought it was kinda odd to see all these people in their robes out of their rooms, but then got accusstomed to it mid-cruise and thought it was a neat idea of "late night movies with a screen the size of your yard, free late night pizza eating, robe wearing" activity. :p

Archived